Serious Winter anime suggestion

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Go watch/rewatch Kanon animecels. Kino winter aesthetics and decent story.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Keep your gay romance, chads like me are watching AoT in January.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
i cant find it but kenny said the same thing was he also manupilated by zeke? jfl
Zeke and Kenny separately came to that line of thought.
Eren’s philosophy was about because of being born into this world, that he would change it, while Zeke’s was because he was born into a world riddled with suffering that it would be best to end it.

View attachment F9868A67-104A-4C01-84E0-0EA89BED6F65.webp

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
you right bro 2 + 2 is not 4
The field of Logic and Axilological judgements are separate.

In mathematical logic there are presuppositions to be defined, 2+2=4 is considered axiomatic, but there are many higher math systems that may give very different equations.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Go watch/rewatch Kanon animecels. Kino winter aesthetics and decent story.
I don’t watch anime often anymore tbh but might check it out if i have the time

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
The field of Logic and Axilological judgements are separate.

In mathematical logic there are presuppositions to be defined, 2+2=4 is considered axiomatic, but there are many higher math systems that may give very different equations.
what drugs do you use ? everbody can confirm that life is brutal cruel unfair and i can go on you dont need to be a genius for that just a honest person thats all

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
what drugs do you use ? everbody can confirm that life is brutal cruel unfair and i can go on you dont need to be a genius for that just a honest person thats all
I haven’t used any in more than a month and going, I don’t want to use drugs anymore.

Life is brutal cruel and unfair, that’s why we should make it our responsibility to limit that suffering

That’s also why I subscribe to Buddhist philosophy, and I do think and know their are ways to overcome suffering.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I haven’t used any in more than a month and going, I don’t want to use drugs anymore.

Life is brutal cruel and unfair, that’s why we should make it our responsibility to limit that suffering

That’s also why I subscribe to Buddhist philosophy, and I do think and know their are ways to overcome suffering.
you cant limit shit morron you either win or lose only option is to remove all the suffering by making all life go extinct

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

Antinatalism goes hand in hand with Buddhism as both aim to decrease suffering. Even if you achieved Nirvana your leaving 99.9% of the population to suffer.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
you cant limit shit morron you either win or lose only option is to remove all the suffering by making all life go extinct
That’s where you’re wrong

Activity
So far there's no one here