why you should never apologize or feel shame for your shortcomings

• Thread starter trashsingingslasher
  • Start date
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
considering developmental psych and genetics, theres honestly no such thing as freewill; And if you werent born to elite parents with enough money/freetime/intelligence to give you the nurturing environment that you need to thrive later in life, you were born to be either a slave or a dud. I can look back on my life and see that Id be stupid to ever beleive i can permanently transcend all the adverse effects of a shit upbringing with all sorts of trauma and shit POVs instilled in me.

So since I was born into a system that has made it clear that you arent worth shit if youre not rich or can get laid every fucking day, and our job as the 99% of the population that isnt elite is supposed to slave away for the 1% that is, I REFUSE to take ANY shit, feel ANY guilt, or make ANY apologies for refusing to participate. Nearly all of the problems mentally, socially, or physically that we have to deal with are a result of being given shit circumstances with shit opportunities and being told that its satisfactory.

I used to think that religious and political people must just be complete idiots, but its no wonder most people need religious or political beleifs to justify whats happening to them. Because without a genuine beleif that something imaginary is on their side or will come and save them someday, theyd HAVE to look at the fact that theyre being played by society, and were born to be played by society, and wouldnt even CONSIDER putting up with it! 🙄

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
good for you. registered user.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Very high IQ post, very rare for this forum. I agree, I do not feel bad for wanting to be a NEET. I do not feel bad for being born a truecel. Everything is determined at birth. I was dealt a shit hand and I have to lick/kiss/slave away/suck up to the elites and the normie/chadlite/chad/simp/women that step on people like me and treat me like subhuman feces, just to "integrate" into society? Fuck that shit. Fuck this world. Fuck the elites. Fuck everything about this horrible, garbage, cruel world.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Very high IQ post, very rare for this forum. I agree, I do not feel bad for wanting to be a NEET. I do not feel bad for being born a truecel. Everything is determined at birth. I was dealt a shit hand and I have to lick/kiss/slave away/suck up to the elites and the normie/chadlite/chad/simp/women that step on people like me and treat me like subhuman feces, just to integrate into society? Fuck that shit. Fuck this world. Fuck the elites. Fuck everything about this horrible, garbage, cruel world.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
wasnt saying that theres lots of intelligent ppl on here which is part of the reason im on here. But FE If i tried to post something about a book im reading or something ive been trying to learn about on my own time im somewhat sure a lot of replies would just be insults from people that dont read books or feel mogged by someones attempt to learn new things

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
i appreciate it in a way tho i got my reddit banned for calling someone a fag

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
wasnt saying that theres lots of intelligent ppl on here which is part of the reason im on here. But FE If i tried to post something about a book im reading or something ive been trying to learn about on my own time im somewhat sure a lot of replies would just be insults from people that dont read books or feel mogged by someones attempt to learn new things
Post it you pussy.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
this is still the highest iq thread on this forum it reached discords and blackpillers on yt made videos about it

Activity
So far there's no one here