why you should come to the netherlands

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you can gamble do drugs fuck whores nobody takes their job seriuosly because your boss cant fire you on the spot you can recieve neetbux 1k a month and you will never be homeless or go without food you still have racist old dutch people but they can only be racist in secret online or when they vote for alt right parties jfl they know ethnic badboys curse them out most young dutch people are chill they even talk street language which is just ethnic words from suriname or marocco

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Agreed. It reminds me of Tortuga in Pirates of the Caribbean. One of the few places the pirates can retreat and be somewhat free, meaning you dont have so many things restricting your life there.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
My cousin and I are gonna move there in a year ish bro, he’ll outsmoke you be careful lmfao
One some real shit i dont think anyone can outsmoke me bro not even snoop dog i have been smoking amsterdam weed everyday for almost 9 years im at the point where i dont even get really high anymore i cant pass that limit or i have to take a little break but thats never going to happen

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
One some real shit i dont think anyone can outsmoke me bro not even snoop dog i have been smoking amsterdam weed everyday for almost 9 years im at the point where i dont even get really high anymore i cant pass that limit or i have to take a little break but thats never going to happen
Dude my cousin is the same exact way, he smokes weed 24/7 without a break
Hey man, when I go up there, I’d like to see how high I could get with you lmao

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I bet I can outsmoke you I used to go heavy on the spice it blows weed out of the water in terms of strength

Activity
So far there's no one here