Why would i want to live longer?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My doctor the other day Informed me I was pre diabetic and that I needed to start exercising so I could live longer. But i dont want to live longer is what i told the bitch.

Its quite the conundrum cause I dont want to suffer a long miserable life with diabetes but at the same time I dont want to add to my life expectancy but I'd rather die on my own terms like shooting myself while I'm on a tall balcony that way if the gun shot doesn't work the fall will certainly finish me off.

Dont know what to do I used to be fit until I realize life as a sub 8 is worthless so I gained 120 pounds in 2 years cause i was hoping I'd clog my arteries and die of a heart attack in my sleep was the plan but it hasn't work so far well all one can do is keep drinking redbull and hope my heart explodes

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ding I'm 40 now u know why I want to die so bad I've experienced everything a neet needs to experience and then some I have zero friends, zero job prospects, zero family, zero pets

I'm ready to depart into neet nirvana never to return drifting aimlessly in my comfy snuggy drinking hot coco with marshmallows and whipped cream

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
Ding I'm 40 now u know why I want to die so bad I've experienced everything a neet needs to experience and then some I have zero friends, zero job prospects, zero family, zero pets

I'm ready to depart into neet nirvana never to return drifting aimlessly in my comfy snuggy drinking hot coco with marshmallows and whipped cream
in 30s you still have some health and copes and parents , 40s is where all copes ends and survival start even normies are divorced and homeless in 40s
50s is your health cant endure meaningles survival and bad copes like drugs

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
it feels good to coom, even if you have to use your hand. and you can do it everyday.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
ikr all these dumb normies are like “I wanna live longer so I gotta eat healthy crap and exercise everyday” like wtf? What are they going to do with their extended lifespans? Discover the cure for cancer? No, they will just be able to make more money for shekleberg since they will have more time to slave away at their deadend jobs

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ikr all these dumb normies are like “I wanna live longer so I gotta eat healthy crap and exercise everyday” like wtf? What are they going to do with their extended lifespans? Discover the cure for cancer? No, they will just be able to make more money for shekleberg since they will have more time to slave away at their deadend jobs
Yeah really imagine making minimum wage at KFC and vegan maxing cause maw u want to have a longer life span. For what to get zits from the fried chicken you prepare. To get zero respect, zero pussey, live pay check to paycheck if your lucky get to fuck a land whale every five years then repeat. Imagine having a gyme membership and exercising every day so maw I can be a good little cuck faget till I'm 90. If you cant ascend there is no point in living. Seriously bro if I died today I probably would give a shit. No value loss except maybe a shit post here and there other then that 90 percent of people are better off dead facts

Activity
So far there's no one here