Discussion Why work

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
We live in a world where it’s ok to say I hate men and I’m sorry for being one but it’s not ok to say I hate Jews and I’m sorry for being one. Fuck this (((planet))) @KingofLDAR @Copexodius Maximus @gymletethnicel @chudur-budur

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Why work?

Why not?

PM6U2cJ.jpg
1b8jVtc.jpg
EkosT_wXUAEYOpJ.jpg
72767911.jpg

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Yes why work indeed. Why work and wageslave as another bottom tier male no one could give a shit about even if you paid them to give a shit WHILE a 5/10 woman can make thousands a week just from OnlyFans. The gender gap is real and insane.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
We live in a world where it’s ok to say I hate men and I’m sorry for being one but it’s not ok to say I hate Jews and I’m sorry for being one. Fuck this (((planet))) @KingofLDAR @Copexodius Maximus @gymletethnicel @chudur-budur
Never apologize for something you have no fault in.

Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia

Yes why work indeed. Why work and wageslave as another bottom tier male no one could give a shit about even if you paid them to give a shit WHILE a 5/10 woman can make thousands a week just from OnlyFans. The gender gap is real and insane.
Me getting dressed to go to work when there's an 8 year old YouTuber that  made $26 million this year | Tracksuit Joker | Know Your Meme

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
that's why contributing nothing to society as an ugly male is based
neet life=best life

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I want to work because I'd have more Money.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
How old are you?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
There was a time when neetbuxing was possible, at least in Europe. These days you get 6months and then forced labor. Immigrants and women get free money tho.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
so you can fund the new island your boos has his eyes on

Activity
So far there's no one here