Why tf did everybody hype up Steins;Gate so much?

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Shit was total ass. Wasted so much time waiting for the mindblowing twist at the end that would rock my psyche and justify the drudgery but got jack shit. And I had to hear that dumb bitch go "totoroo" the whole fucking time. Boring, slow, unfunny, shitty forgettable characters, incomprehensible plot, unimaginative dialogue all around 0/10. The site I pirated the series off of should pay me for the time I spent watching that garbage. Was there something I missed that made people rate it so highly? Or is it one of those series that weebs pretend to have a deeper understanding of to feel superior to normies? FUCK STEINS;GATE

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
KeepItComming Rikka

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I kept watching and watching despite feeling like I had to drop it 8 episodes in because it was clearly not getting better but everyone says it's amazing. I watched on and on and remained disappointed till the end tbh

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Steins gate is among the best anime of all time, mindfuck ending , good complex story, good humor , had some good action scenes and memorable characters and quotes.
dr pepper GIF by Funimation

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
ah well its not everyone's cup of joe i personally loved it too

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Steins gate is among the best anime of all time, mindfuck ending , good complex story, good humor , had some good action scenes and memorable characters and quotes.
dr pepper GIF by Funimation
what was the mindfuck? the only mindfuck I got was the realization I wasted ten hours bored out of my mind on the most overhyped anime of all time

Activity
So far there's no one here