Why so many anime nigguhs in 2021?

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
Ive watched it before but I dont understand the hype. :feelsugh: Do you nigguhs really love it or are you just joining in with other anime nigguhs? :feelsugh: I have watched ones like death note, other ones too but I never finish them. It was ok but I dont get the desire to spend 10s-100s of hours to finish an anime :feelsugh:Tell me what makes anime good to you nigguhs so I can maybe not see it as such a waste of time and childish :feelsugh: Like with battle shonens you know how it works already. Protagonist is strong he fights strong opponents almost always winning in the end. Protagonist gets stronger and you know they will never kill him off. So its predictable as fuck. Ridiculous battles, like in DBS when they battle in space in the ToP. How retarded is that shit nigguh :feelsugh: Many of the characters are also beta simpin nigguhs when they get around women, low T pussy nigguhs :feelsugh:

Last edited:
S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
you are a wigger you have no permission to speak
You:
2odzzy

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I mean I liked it before it was acceptable to like it. Now that it's acceptable I use anime pfp and openly talk about it. Also nothing wrong with spending 100s of hours watching anime, I don't consider it a waste and it's a good cope too.

Activity
So far there's no one here