Discussion Why should i watch AOT?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i don't get the hype, is that anime that good as everyone says, i just don't get it, giant monke fighting humans, can someone explain me what's good about it?
help me see what they see in it

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Its cringe show man, watch something better like Naruto instead.
Nomnom1

Rei30

Rei30

-------------------
Feb 18, 2021
i don't get the hype, is that anime that good as everyone says, i just don't get it, giant monke fighting humans, can someone explain me what's good about it?
help me see what they see in it
Since anime becoming more mainstream each year, (bunch of normalfags in my class begin to watch anime in Netflix, meanwhile I watch them for more than over ten years), I recommend you to watch some old and obscure anime like Serial Experiments Lain if you haven't watch them yet, or Patlabor the Movie, Old Ghibli studio anime is also working fine.

Let's All love Lain!
S180721 lain 20th 1
68967 Lain Iwakura Plush Toy from Serial Experiments Lain
11f606f8ff1f17094b485303bc9721bd

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
I watched Attack on Titan's first season when it aired, back in 2013. I didn't like it very much, but I was 12-13 at the time and must have overlooked some things.
I recently rewatched it and I must say it is very, very good. Not a masterpiece, but still.
Excellent world building and interesting lore, memorable characters and distinct visuals. Oh, and a top-tier OST.
I heard the story gets more complex later on so I'll definitely watch the rest.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
give me a reason, why it's good(different one than the posts above)

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
jewtube once again
It's getting worse and worse. First the shit with the kid restriction, where comment sections are closed, I wanted to watch a some Bleach endings and had to see that a few got tagged "for kids". Then the whole shit with the adult content restriction where they want your ID card to confirm your age, I often can't even watch the simplest most inoffensive videos ever because of the algorithm doing such a shitty job

Activity
So far there's no one here