Why looksmax is a bitch ass nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He thinks he's some virtues God but he's really just a shit skin incel with man tities. Thinks he's going to be an engineer but he's really just a low iq faget. Thinks he's so intellectual with his soy threads when he's just a bitch ass nigga. Fuck looksmax punk ass bitch. I'm sick of that shit head I hope he ropes. He's just a soy Muslim cuck who wants to learn karate like a little faget ass bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
He thinks he's some virtues God but he's really just a shit skin incel with man tities. Thinks he's going to be an engineer but he's really just a low iq faget. Thinks he's so intellectual with his soy threads when he's just a bitch ass nigga. Fuck looksmax punk ass bitch. I'm sick of that shit head I hope he ropes. He's just a soy Muslim cuck who wants to learn karate like a little faget ass bitch
ED281F2E DD13 4BA0 83D0 CC97D2A8CE92

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nah bro you never fail to make me laugh, you’re an overgrown baby. You are whining about teenagers cracking jokes at you with the lamest ass insults ever.
I'm sick of fat jokes now it's just trolling at this point man

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I'm sick of fat jokes now it's just trolling at this point man
It’s not even your weight Man, you whine about ever little thing, you want a constant supply of dopamine and feel good without doing absolute shit.

That’s literally what a baby does, cries all the time, wants attention, and everything little thing that they want given to them

It’s one thing if you’re a literal child, it’s another thing when you are a man that has thrown his life away for the sake of comfort.

You could’ve gone and spent those years with your chad looks busting your ass and eventually getting a wife, kids, nice house, upper middle or high class wealth, and everything you wanted, but you decided to throw it away.

You wasted your life man, you fucked up, and it’s no one fault but yours, you could at least try to be a decent person on the Internet

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
He thinks he's some virtues God
I don't think I am a god. But I am striving to be virtuous.
but he's really just a shit skin incel with man tities
You said shitskins are slayers? Thanks for the compliments. You also have man titties.
. Thinks he's going to be an engineer but he's really just a low iq faget.
Lol I have all the time in the world to become an engineer, and my families unlimited support. If I want to become one, I can.
Thinks he's so intellectual with his soy threads when he's just a bitch ass nigga.
True
Fuck looksmax punk ass bitch. I'm sick of that shit head I hope he ropes. He's just a soy Muslim cuck who wants to learn karate like a little faget ass bitch
Karate is cool

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It’s not even your weight Man, you whine about ever little thing, you want a constant supply of dopamine and feel good without doing absolute shit.

That’s literally what a baby does, cries all the time, wants attention, and everything little thing that they want given to them

It’s one thing if you’re a literal child, it’s another thing when you are a man that has thrown his life away for the sake of comfort.

You could’ve gone and spent those years with your chad looks busting your ass and eventually getting a wife, kids, nice house, upper middle or high class wealth, and everything you wanted, but you decided to throw it away.

You wasted your life man, you fucked up, and it’s no one fault but yours, you could at least try to be a decent person on the Internet
I'm the most decent human being on the planet your the dick head always trolling me so your one to talk

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
:feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here