I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it's funnier this way, if you want polite and chill cocksuckers go back

Esports Reaction GIF by Fnatic

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
people on Reddit are pretty aggressive and condescending but in a beta cuck kind of way
for reals jfl every time i asked a question some nigga would spell check me or ask in detail about a simple ass question that doesnt need no detail. i can tell instantly if someones a reddit user by how much of a faget they are whne they type

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
The fuck is going on this forum?
@Haruhi Suzumiya janny tranny who will push a brother off a cliff into acid and laugh as they die in agony
@Atila mogs with his prime teen cunt (he posted way too much about slaying fuck you nigger)
@CelticTruecel called out for slurping his semen and backstabbing brothers (nigger gay)
@Neetgod2 mogs everyone by having 1000 whores lick his balls thankfully they're black or I would seethe

when you take into account these 4 jokers it's no wonder people are mad, we're dealing with snakes or moggers :feelsree:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
@Haruhi Suzumiya janny tranny who will push a brother off a cliff into acid and laugh as they die in agony
@Atila mogs with his prime teen cunt (he posted way too much about slaying fuck you nigger)
@CelticTruecel called out for slurping his semen and backstabbing brothers (nigger gay)
@Neetgod2 mogs everyone by having 1000 whores lick his balls thankfully they're black or I would seethe

when you take into account these 4 jokers it's no wonder people are mad, we're dealing with snakes or moggers :feelsree:
i wouldn't mind pushing you off a cliff, it's fun getting rid of ppl lower on the food chain, hated how you got comfy so a bit of a teaser post to get you mad , mogging hurts so deal with it.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
janny = psychotic tranny
confirmed
nah just don't have anything else to do rn so came to grab some replies , i won't post anymore

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

But you mog me so how is that possible?
C8FF3587 9E4A 4FCA B46C 6BCD9A09386A

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
You're Chad and ur gf is hotter than mine moggs me to death bro, gratz:feelsuhuh:
Thank you bro you a real nigga cone to Amsterdam one day and we gon chill good bro

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You are bragging about girlfriend
True and putting others down casually and often :feelsugh: even after apologizing and saying he would stop humble bragging and mentioning his gf constantly :feelsugh: nigger goes out of his way, no memes, what a nigger @Atila actively looking forward to your relationship's downfall no shitpost :feelsugh: go brag about your gay relationship on facebook

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
True and putting others down casually and often :feelsugh: even after apologizing and saying he would stop humble bragging and mentioning his gf constantly :feelsugh: nigger goes out of his way, no memes, what a nigger @Atila actively looking forward to your relationship's downfall no shitpost :feelsugh: go brag about your gay relationship on facebook
I think Atila is more of an Instagram type of guy

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
You are bragging about girlfriend
I think Atila is more of an Instagram type of guy
Its all related in threads i got mentioned i dont go out of my way to brag i already have legendary status on this forum you 2 are just abused dogs

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Its all related in threads i got mentioned i dont go out of my way to brag i already have legendary status on this forum you 2 are just abused dogs
You've posted 2 pictures of her ITT out of spite like a faggot :feelsok: despite knowing you're making other people here feel like shit when you do it. It's bragging, can't go a day without seeing you post her on this forum, genuinely hope you get cuckolded ASAP so I can see you stop posting the bitch on here :feelsugh: legendary status, abused dog, mogging, blah blah buzzwords you're just being a cunt :feelsok: so I'm being a cunt back faggot :feelsok: no memes you're just a faglord hope you guzzle cum and die in a trench after you get cuckolded

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You've posted 2 pictures of her ITT out of spite like a faggot :feelsok: despite knowing you're making other people here feel like shit when you do it. It's bragging, can't go a day without seeing you post her on this forum, genuinely hope you get cuckolded ASAP so I can see you stop posting the bitch on here :feelsugh: legendary status, abused dog, mogging, blah blah buzzwords you're just being a cunt :feelsok: so I'm being a cunt back faggot :feelsok: no memes you're just a faglord hope you guzzle cum and die in a trench after you get cuckolded
I want him here but I agree the bragging has gotten out of control lately don't worry she'll dump @Atila in two months once she figures out how much of a leach he is :feelsuhuh:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
>Tall chadlite gets buttblasted because another tall chadlite got gf
The fuck is this timeline? This nigga got hurt harder then us legit incels :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The fuck is this timeline? This nigga got hurt harder then us legit incels :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
This man has also got 16yo gamer girl coochie. THIS SITE IS FULL OF LARPERS. I GET LOOKS OF DIGUST EVERYDAY FROM WOMEN BUT NIGGA HERES ARE LIKE "WAH WAH I SLAY ONE JB PER MONTH INSTEAD OF TWO."

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
This man has also got 16yo gamer girl coochie. THIS SITE IS FULL OF LARPERS. I GET LOOKS OF DIGUST EVERYDAY FROM WOMEN BUT NIGGA HERES ARE LIKE "WAH WAH I SLAY ONE JB PER MONTH INSTEAD OF TWO."
@Lain doxxed himself a while ago in Pms before his weight transformation and he mogs me because he is legit chad with blue eyes he was the last brocel i tought would switch up onn me jfl at that dumpster diving nigga

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I tell you incel brother, chadlites are most insecure beings in the existence. They get used to looking better than most of the population (real chads are extremely rare) so when they finally get mogged they collapse. I mean, this nigga straight up said he had gfs from 4chan in past etc, why would he get so buttblasted from Atila having gf as well?
@Lain doxxed himself a while ago in Pms before his weight transformation and he mogs me because he is legit chad with blue eyes he was the last brocel i tought would switch up onn me jfl at that dumpster diving nigga
jfl

Activity
So far there's no one here