Serious Why is 4chan is so fucking bluepilled these days?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Everything is cucked on the net now. Problem is the internet is way too accessible for the average person. And the more people you have in a group the lower the collective IQ drops.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
29b

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
4chan is nice, just pick the right boards and you can avoid things you don't want to see
and also browse since 2007-08 otherwise your oppinion doesn't matter there
794.png

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
4chan is nice, just pick the right boards and you can avoid things you don't want to see
and also browse since 2007-08 otherwise your oppinion doesn't matter there
794.png
How would people know you are there since 07~08?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I stopped browsing 4chan, I used to browse r9k all day but around 2015-2016 there was a huge surge of cuckoldry/tranny/racebait/fembot posts that became tiresome. I used to find whores on soc but that hasn't worked out well, the other boards are shit. It's boring. Like every thread I see on practically any board is a rehash of yesterday, just slightly worded differently. It's brainrot, it's not fun, interesting, it doesn't make me angry particularly either, it's just boring. I'm convinced the average age of the poster on 4chan is 16-17, which is why they have such shitty basic-level opinions and beliefs on everything. The exceptions might be fit, lit and jp. But lit is full of pseudo-intellectuals and cumguzzlers, there's only so many topics you can make about exercising and jp is actually ok but I stopped learning Japanese so it makes me feel bad seeing moonrune niggers now showing off their ching chang chong skills :feelsrope:

Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
It has been infiltrated by globohomo agents to push their degeneracy.They operate everywhere so keep your eyes pelled:feelsdetective:

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Actually could you expand on this? I am interested what you find so shitty about that design?
It looks outdated and I can’t stand how all the board names are abbreviated. Also there’s no notifications. Navigating that site is tedious.

Activity
So far there's no one here