Lifestyle Why I slick back my hair

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Every morning I stare intensly at myself in the mirror and wet my hands and slick back my hair. I do it very slowly and dramatic. It makes me feel so fucking cool. Only hot badboys and thugs do this ritual. I have the same vibes as slickback hair mafiosos and teenage badboy slayers.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You never had any pussy tho
67A543AA BBF8 482D 9D08 BC594DDA45F9

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Imo, pretty boys have great lower thirds and have good cheekbones but are usually missing the chad eye area. Basically, imo, they are stylemaxxed chadlites who dress like faggots to cater to teenage girls.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
View attachment 32582

Oh no no no its a literal closeted homosexual.

Honestly I wish haruhi would axe that dog, he is first user that unironically deserves to be banned (and flogged irl). He is a subverting faggot, idk why you guys even entertain his useless posts.
Looks like someone can't feel the burn in his butt

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
He is literally the only person on my shitlist, I didn't even have a shitlist before that scum showed his true face.
I can tolerate everything except calls for females to be let in. This forum work only because there are no females.
I think he's a cool guy tbh, just a contrarian. I highly doubt he'd want girls to join here for real

Activity
So far there's no one here