Why i prefer shee boons 95 percent of the time

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Let me be clear black toilets are not the most beautiful. Im not attracted to 95 percent of all toillets. But whites and other races generally lack certain esthetic's. But a light skin black hoe moggs 95 percent of the time because her curves are on another level then any other race. Toilets now pay to resemble she boons big lips big butts ect. There is a reason for that.

Yes here are exceptions to the rule. Also they are much more interesting company. Because she boons tend to be more authentic, they understand hip hop culture which is important to me.

Wigger women are the absolute worst. They are the ones I avoid like the plague. Black women are very easy to fuck. They look at sex differently. They keep it real as fuck. I get along with black women much more then I do with white women. White women bore me to death while black girls are based af.

White people in general seem to be very mechanical while she boons live through there body and soul again I'm generalizing not all she boons fit in this category. Black she boons just get me.

The sex is better with she boons. Trust me it just feels better. First off there blow jobs are on another level because there dsl mogg paper thin dsl white other other ethnicity. There cake is beyond. They move more gracefully meaning they are better in the sack buy far. Less uninhibited by far. I yern for she boons.

I would prefer not to have children with a black girl though white only. However a black woman may produce me and nba savant so there are up sides. But when I'm on the blade 95 percent of black she boons mogg the rest. But when there is a fire Mexican or white girl they mogg the she boon. But again the majority of hot foids to me are black. You don't have to agree I'll understand.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Agreed but not all blacks have wide noses your generalizing. But again I'm not sticking my dick in her nose cake is life. Life is cake. Remember that :feelscowboy:
Face does matter when you want a LTR

Activity
So far there's no one here