Why I hate black people

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
#1: An average Nigger IQ is borderline retarded. They are so retarded in fact, the only good thing they have contributed to society since the dawn of civilization was mf'ing peanut butter. Even sand niggers have evolved from mud huts and invented their own language while coons in Africa are still communicating in tongue clicks and in the West, Ebonics.

#2: Have you ever been on a public train and the negro 10 ft away from you smells like shit? And have you ever wondered why their hair is so curly? Because they never bathe, ever. I've also seen black men walk out of the restroom after taking a shit without washing their hands. Imagine shaking hands with a shit skin's shit riddled hand.

#3: Their women are fucking hideous. Sometime I can't even tell if a porch monkey is a woman or not. Well it doesn't matter because why would you have sex with something that looks like shit? Not to mention their pussy's are shit colored, you wouldn't know if she smeared her own feces all over her vagina.

That about sums it up but let me know if I missed anything.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Sounds like someone needs to do some reading

G

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
How might you justify the notion that white people are better than Arabs or Arabs are better than black humans and so on? We recognize scientifically that the huge majority of genetic variant to be discovered within humans may be located within a given racial group; there isn't always a few imagined genetic/innate distinction or hierarchy between the agencies.

And of direction through sufficient experience, meeting people of different ethnicities, one might see human beings as people; you do not know a person based at the phenotype. Knowing someone's ethnicity tells you not anything of substance about their character.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
How might you justify the notion that white people are better than Arabs or Arabs are better than black humans and so on? We recognize scientifically that the huge majority of genetic variant to be discovered within humans may be located within a given racial group; there isn't always a few imagined genetic/innate distinction or hierarchy between the agencies.

And of direction through sufficient experience, meeting people of different ethnicities, one might see human beings as people; you do not know a person based at the phenotype. Knowing someone's ethnicity tells you not anything of substance about their character.
:feelscowboy: what an inspiring speech TuxedoMask, now for a fun experiment, how about I give you this expensive looking gold chain and drop you into Detroit for just one Friday night and see what you think Saturday morning

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

Shut the fuck up blue pilled faggot. I don’t respond to Reddit tier essays.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
On the contrary, it would appear it was requested. Good riddance I say. Having such a member so uncouth as to squander around spewing such vile has no place on a site such as this.
Nah I liked him no homo he kept things interesting, but seeing as this site is going to be non existent soon I guess it doesn't matter.

Activity
So far there's no one here