Venting Why foids and normies ruined videogames

Schrödinger

Schrödinger

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Back when I was in Middleschool/Highschool I spent my entire free time playing videogames, I didn't have any friends until college and even so I still spend 98% of my time online playing WoW, TES V and Final fantasy.
back in the day, online games consisted of losers without any social life such as myself, therefore we created a community where we could experience the things we couldn't irl. We cussed at other players, calling them niggers, faggots, trannies and whores all day long when playing competitive PvP games, no one complained then, we were all having fun. at that time foids called us losers and zeroes for playing games and having no social circle irl, "EW, that kid is a gamer, what a looser. stay away from him lol". The problem began when video games/"nerdy stuff" as normies call it became hip and trendy, and since foids are mindless animals that do everything because of fads and whats hip at the moment like herd behaviour they started playing video games and all of a sudden they started complaining that "gamers are racist and toxic" and all that shit. We've always behaved the same manner, but now that you're "in the gaming community" you demand we change it to suit your fragile snowflake mind? fuck off, If you can't handle being cussed at, harassed or bullied in fucking fps games LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS then get the fuck out of our community, you fucking sheep. I'm tired of foids ruining everything they touch, and then normies white knighting for them and defending all the retarded shit they do. Fuck them all

Last edited:
Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
everyone wants to be a nerd now. the average/attractive people ruined all the things that were ours. In my time having a computer was for losers I even remember a normie making fun of us because we talked about video games. I also hate when women get involved in environments that were ours, that's why I hated those hacker series or movies where women appeared, there's nothing more fake than female hackers and yet the jews put them in those roles.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Yowhyyoumadcuhh 1293499125444548131224367106262276249419292n

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I'll be honest when I was in pre school there was a girl that lived across the street from me that was a year ahead that I would hang out with and play mario with on her nintendo. I don't know how we got from shit like that to "Zoe Quinn", but here we are.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'll be honest when I was in pre school there was a girl that lived across the street from me that was a year ahead that I would hang out with and play mario with on her nintendo. I don't know how we got from shit like that to "Zoe Quinn", but here we are.
Zoe Quinn, didn't some guy kill himself after being accused of rape by that whore? The power these whores have I swear, what a fucking world we live in...

W

WarlockInFour

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Foids and normy knights are more concerned about using term "base rape" than actually raping a base or defending/rebuilding against base rape

Activity
So far there's no one here