why everybody virtual signaling about palestina

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
everywhere i see people keep crying for palestina and hating on jews i hate jews too but i don't give a fuck about palestina or muslims why should i ?

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
People like the underdog
In sum, we find that in a direct, two-sided, zero-sum competition when the disparity between the contestants is noticeably large, participants gravitate cross-culturally toward the lesser entity, hoping for it to prevail. At the root of this tendency, as Jesus identified early on, is the big gap in resource allocation, which is not intuitively attributed to recklessness by the underdog, but possibly to a fundamentally unjust world and thus the rejection of the privileged. In-line, fairness and competence are seen as important inferences propelling support for those who take on the mighty.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Because when Palestine shot "first" its missiles towards Israel, 0 people died?
That's hail mary luck or jew trickery.
Many can relate to unfair or irrational behavior from Jews. They are the leading cause for global censorship and monopoly banking.
Many admire Palestinians for fighting alone.

Note: Jews in general aren't bad people but their elite own pretty much everything in EU and America.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
everywhere i see people keep crying for palestina and hating on jews i hate jews too but i don't give a fuck about palestina or muslims why should i ?
I don't take sides if I don't know the topic well.

I must admit that I know nothing about what's happening over there. So, I voice no opinion. I wish the best for the people living there.

But I do oppose tribalism, nationalism, collectivism etc.

It's sad to see people having to suffer when faceless organizations such as countries go head-to-head.

Just let people live, man.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I don't take sides if I don't know the topic well.

I must admit that I know nothing about what's happening over there. So, I voice no opinion. I wish the best for the people living there.

But I do oppose tribalism, nationalism, collectivism etc.

It's sad to see people having to suffer when faceless organizations such as countries go head-to-head.

Just let people live, man.
It's not the countries that cause the problem, it's the people.
When a Palestinian child dies, most Israelis (not the rulers, or elite, casual people) get happy and cherish, and same goes for the Palestinians. The conflict has been going on for so long, that the sides just hate each other that much, enough to cherish a childs death.
This isn't just another conflict for a meaningless piece of land, the religion plays a huge role. That's why the conflict will never end, until one side is completely exterminated.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
It's not the countries that cause the problem, it's the people.
When a Palestinian child dies, most Israelis (not the rulers, or elite, casual people) get happy and cherish, and same goes for the Palestinians. The conflict has been going on for so long, that When a Palestinian child dies, most Israelis (not the rulers, or elite, casual people) get happy and cherish, and same goes for the Palestinians.
This isn't just another conflict for a meaningless piece of land, the religion plays a huge role. That's why the conflict will never end, until one side is completely exterminated.
Thanks. As I said, I will take no sides because I know nothing, and I have no personal stake in the matter.

As for the claims:

>When a Palestinian child dies, most Israelis (not the rulers, or elite, casual people) get happy and cherish, and same goes for the Palestinians

This is a generalization I find hard to believe. Happy because of a child dies? Not only do I think that this is hard to prove, it seems too unbelievable for me. But I would like to learn more. Please, do educate me.

>This isn't just another conflict for a meaningless piece of land, the religion plays a huge role

Sure. The reasons to fight can be complex. But not all Christians, Mooslems, or Jews think the same, as any person who has thought about religions should know. Therefore it's difficult for me to accept the view in which the people living in Israel or Palestine are seen as two homogeneous groups.

>That's why the conflict will never end, until one side is completely exterminated

This is an opinion that is presented as a fact.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
This is a generalization I find hard to believe. Happy because of a child dies? Not only do I think that this is hard to prove, it seems too unbelievable for me. But I would like to learn more. Please, do educate me.
This is hard to prove, but I will provide some material. My statements come from observations of both Jews and Muslims, thought a very little part of them will speak of their true opinions when asked.

Israelis celebrating death of a 18 months of Palestinian baby:

''Far right'' Israelis, sure.

There are tons of videos, most of them I had seen on twitter. I can't bother too look them up now, but if I see them again, I'll post.

You might think, these are outliers, surely majority isn't like this. Well, you'd be surprised. There's no way I can prove it though. If you want to observe it yourself, find a random Arab and ask him about his honest opinion on Jews. The Jews living outside of Israel don't seem to share the same hatred for Palestinians though, which makes sense.
Sure. The reasons to fight can be complex. But not all Christians, Mooslems, or Jews think the same, as any person who has thought about religions should know. Therefore it's difficult for me to accept the view in which the people living in Israel or Palestine are seen as two homogeneous groups.
I was not talking about Muslims though, I was talking about Palestinians muslims alone, which, with no exceptions, (maybe like 1%) they will hate Israelis, and they think the exact same way.
Israel has killed so many civilians, that it's nearly impossible to find a family that hasn't lost a member to them. Not soldiers, or terrorists mind you. Casual people, childen.
Also, both Israelis and Arabs are taught to hate each other systematically, from birth, in school, in adulthood. For a reason, they must fight. It is impossible for a true muslim to live under Jewish rule. Islam strictly forbids it, and commands to fight back, to take the state, and spread to shariah.
This is an opinion that is presented as a fact.
It is an opinion shared by millions though, including both Jews and Palestinians. The very nature of Islam, and what it commands, makes it impossible for them to live in peace under Jewish rule.
Jew hate isn't anything new, it goes waaay back. Jews have been seen as snakes, traitors, thieves, and the word ''Jew'' has been used as an insult in Islamic-Arabic countries, it still does.
The conflict will keep going on, for a very long time, perhaps it'll exceed our lifespans, as it's impossible to cleanse the area from either nation, unless Jews mass genocide the Palestinians, which they never will

You seem to be stuck in the European way of thinking, and living, just my opinion though. The ideologies, behaviors and reactions are entirely different in the middle east. A father killing her daughter for flirting with a boy her age will not make that much sense to the average European, might seem horrific. In middle east however, up until the recent years, it was just another saturday. Even to this day, it's common in some areas. Concepts of pride, honor and death are entirely different from the west.
Middle east does have it's own way of thinking, which is shared by many cultures, not just Arabs. To understand the conflicts in the Middle East, first you must become familiar with that. It can be learned, with time. Either by living there, or researcing about it.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Islam strictly forbids it, and commands to fight back, to take the state, and spread to shariah.
It seems like you've accepted the fundamentalist – the most literal way to interpret the Qu'ran – as the only way to practice Islam. I don't claim to be an expert of Islam, but I don't believe this to be true.

Jew hate isn't anything new, it goes waaay back. Jews have been seen as snakes, traitors, thieves, and the word ''Jew'' has been used as an insult in Islamic-Arabic countries, it still does.
Yes. An American Muslim scholar Hamza Yusuf Hanson (very respected in the academia etc. if that matters) calls them the black periods. Here's some of his views on Jews, Judaism, and Muslims and Islam:

He seems to have very words about Jews.

More about Hamza Yusuf Hanson:

Israelis celebrating death of a 18 months of Palestinian baby

I know nothing about this, and therefore I will not comment this news article. But I can share my thoughts about the news and the media in general.

Events that deviate from the norm are newsworthy. So there's a bias to report on events that are shocking. Something that doesn't happen every day. So people who read the news get to see the world as its worst. This is a kind of fantasy world that doesn't include things, views, and people who are boring, mundane, and just average.

You seem to be stuck in the European way of thinking, and living, just my opinion though.
That's okay. I take that as an compliment. But I don't believe that the politics and the religions are something simple that are easy to understand. They are very complex. The more I learn about them, the less black and white things seem to me.

So I don't like generalizations, sharing sensational news articles instead of less exiting scholarly works by theologicians or researchers etc.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It seems like you've accepted the fundamentalist – the most literal way to interpret the Qu'ran – as the only way to practice Islam. I don't claim to be an expert of Islam, but I don't believe this to be true.
Of course. Once you derive from the literal interpretion, you end up with degeneracy most of the time.
Prostitutes under ''shariah'' law, (the modern, unliteral interpretion of Islam) would marry their clients for one hour or so, and then divorce, so that it wouldn't be a sin.
In the Ottoman Empire, people would ferment grapes just under what would be considered as wine, so that it wouldn't pass as alcohol, and wouldn't be a sin to drink it.
You kind of see where this is going. Once you openly interpret the original source, it's only a matter of time for people to start having sex with animals and murder each other in the name of Islam (it did happen multiple times throughout history)
I am not a Muslim though. I don't hate Islam, but I don't support it either. I just think it's required in the Middle East, for stability. That's why it shouldn't be attacked. It's not a good idea to attack Islam anyways. Never ends well. Ever.
Yes. An American Muslim scholar Hamza Yusuf Hanson (very respected in the academia etc. if that matters) calls them the black periods. Here's some of his views on Jews, Judaism, and Muslims and Islam:

He seems to have very words about Jews.

More about Hamza Yusuf Hanson:

I fucking hate Islamic scholars. They'll bend the rules to their likings, beliefs, and gain. In the west, they'll appear calm and charming. Don't let them fool you. If they had been in the power, they'd practice cruelities beyond our imagination. I've seen so much shit go down here, I can barely take them seriously anymore. So sorry, I will not be watching the video.
''İlim'' in my language, is a thing of the past. Without a community that revolves around God, it's impossible to truly practice Islam, or any Abrahamic religion. Modern Islamic scholars are just jokes, compared to what they were in the past.
I know nothing about this, and therefore I will not comment this news article. But I can share my thoughts about the news and the media in general.

Events that deviate from the norm are newsworthy. So there's a bias to report on events that are shocking. Something that doesn't happen every day. So people who read the news get to see the world as its worst. This is a kind of fantasy world that doesn't include things, views, and people who are boring, mundane, and just average.
As I said, it's nearly impossible to prove it. The statement stemmed from my observation of Muslim and Jewish communities, which I have no record of. The news were just examples of it. 5 or 6 articles isn't what leads to to the said statement, it's my experience, and naturally you won't be taking that as a legit source, I respect that. I'd suggest you to find Arabic communities and observe them if possible
That's okay. I take that as an compliment. But I don't believe that the politics and the religions are something simple that are easy to understand. They are very complex. The more I learn about them, the less black and white things seem to me.

So I don't like generalizations, sharing sensational news articles instead of less exiting scholarly works by theologicians or researchers etc.
I understand that. However, generalizations aren't necessarily inferior to complex analyses, for that they had been selected among many other statements to shine.
Scholars and theologicians will distort your view according to their benefit. Islamic scholars in the west will do absolutely anything to make Islam seem as peaceful and compatible as possible. Do not listen to them. Study Islam itself, and the history of it instead, and make your own judgement. Find real life communities and observe them. Islam isn't complex, nor hard to understand, as stated in the Quran itself. It was made so that anyone could understand it.

I had westerners tell me, how accepting Islam is, and how progressive it could be. Of course, they had heard it from some pampered scholar. I grew up among them, not just a few communities, the number is in tens. I have seen Islamic cults and made up rituals take place.

In Islam, gender segregation during education is a must. As a result, during crucial periods of development, in highschool, the students have nearly no experience with the opposite sex.
In one Islamic school I attended to, there was this one ritual. Whenever a new student would join the dorm, the other students would drag him in a room, and anally rape him. On top of that, they'd perform homosexual acts on each other regularly. They were not homosexuals, but the lack of females and an all male enviroment during the puberty changed them. Students were threatened not to talk of the event. All meanwhile, the headscholars of the school would declare, how great gender segregation was, and how great it was morally compared to western style schools. They have the theory all set. They use long arguments and fancy words, no one's going to bother arguing with them. But, man, the students are fucking each other in the ass. Does the argument even mean anything? Sure you could create illusion of some mythical peaceful Islam, but the Islamic community next door dreams of domination. What the scholars argue, has never been coherent with reality in modern times. Neither in the times of peace, neither in war.

I greatly, deeply despise Islamic scholars. Just wanted to say it again. I'm sick of their lies and how they poison minds. There have been so many scandals, it's fucking insane, if I were to list every single one of them, it'd take mulitple days.
There was this one time, where an Islamic cult oppressed the students of a female only dorm. The scholars, and the higher ups of the cult regularly raped the students, and they later on justified it with their personal ''interpretation''
Another time, a scholar made his followers kiss his penis and swallow his semen, sounds insane but it happened a few years ago, and later justified it using ''interpretation''
And another time, an Islamic scholar was caught kiddy diddling, he declares that it was alright in Islam according to his ''interpretation'' and, he was forgiven by his followers, he served a small jail time and when he was out, he was welcomed as if he was a king

But these are exceptions, a minority among a massive peaceful majority, right? They're meaningless when compared to the total population, right? Sure. People are free to believe whatever they'd like. The events, the history, the community is right there, for anyone to see.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Islamic scholars in the west will do absolutely anything to make Islam seem as peaceful and compatible as possible
This seems to be a wonderful thing. At least for me.

I have seen Islamic cults and made up rituals take place.
Yes, cults. I've seen Christian cults and Christians who interpret the bible literally. And lots of westerners who hate Christianity aren't aware of the fact that this is just a way – and not the way – to practice Christianity. But I must admit that I don't understand the Islamic culture well enough to know the kinds of problems there are amongst the Muslims.

In one Islamic school I attended to, there was this one ritual. Whenever a new student would join the dorm, the other students would drag him in a room, and anally rape him. On top of that, they'd perform homosexual acts on each other regularly.
Okay. This is your experience of Islam. I'm sure you can hear stories just like this from some Christian schools. This is not something that would make me hate Christianity or Christians.

But these are exceptions, a minority among a massive peaceful majority, right? They're meaningless when compared to the total population, right?
Absolutely. That's what I think. The news make the world seem much worse than it is.

The scholars, and the higher ups of the cult regularly raped the students, and they later on justified it with their personal ''interpretation''
I'm sorry to hear that. Although I'm happy to hear you confirm that there are more than just one way to interpret the Qu'ran.

Here's an influential Ugandan Christian thought leader sharing his interpretation of the bible. I must remind that this is a way – not the way – to practice Christianity.

The Cristian scholars I like do not share the views of the Ugandan pastor.

The events, the history, the community is right there, for anyone to see.
It seems very complex to me.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
This seems to be a wonderful thing. At least for me.

Yes, cults. I've seen Christian cults and Christians who interpret the bible literally. And lots of westerners who hate Christianity aren't aware of the fact that this is just a way – and not the way – to practice Christianity. But I must admit that I don't understand the Islamic culture well enough to know the kinds of problems there are amongst the Muslims.

Okay. This is your experience of Islam. I'm sure you can hear stories just like this from some Christian schools. This is not something that would make me hate Christianity or Christians.

Absolutely. That's what I think. The news make the world seem much worse than it is.

I'm sorry to hear that. Although I'm happy to hear you confirm that there are more than just one way to interpret the Qu'ran.

Here's an influential Ugandan Christian thought leader sharing his interpretation of the bible. I must remind that this is a way – not the way – to practice Christianity.

The Cristian scholars I like do not share the views of the Ugandan pastor.

It seems very complex to me.

Well there's no reason for me to argue with you anymore, you seem to have an overly optimistic and childish worldview. Not that I'm saying it's wrong, or mine is the truth, but rather, it's pointless to argue, because whatever I say, you'll try to soften it and search for the best possibility, rather than the worse one, like me. I believe you need to get fucked in the ass (by life) a little bit more, or perhaps, I've been fucked in the ass too hard, that I can't think straight anymore, who knows.

Why neurosurgeon by the way? Is it like a dream job, or is it because it's respected or something?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Well there's no reason for me to argue with you anymore... you seem to have an overly optimistic and childish worldview... It's pointless to argue, because whatever I say, you'll try to soften it and search for the best possibility, rather than the worse one, like me.
Interesting. What do you mean by that? Afaik you don't have any issues with the actual content of my messages.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Interesting. What do you mean by that? Afaik you don't have any issues with the actual content of my messages.
If I were to be exposed to the same media you were, had a similar lifestyle to you, I'd think in a similar fashion, is what I mean. I don't agree with the arguments you presented, but it's expected that someone like you would think that way. I just expect the worst from people. If they can do harm, they will. If they can become degenerates, they will. If they have the option to humiliate you, they will. If they can kill you and get away with it, they will, even if they have nothing to gain from it.
I just believe that all humans are inherently evil, I base that belief on my experiences with people, rather than anything else. Islam is just another excuse, a tool to exercise the inherent evil. However since it's widespread, it's dangerous. That's why people should fear it, because it's being followed by the masses. Sure, there are peaceful sides of Islam, but people will ignore that. They'll exercise violence, and act according to their personal gain.

I want to add something else, that I find interesting about Islam. A little story if you will, the details might not be exactly correct, since I read about it long ago.
During the early years of Islam, in a war, one of the followers of Muhammad (I don't exactly remember who) was in a deadly battle with his opponent. He was weaker, less skilled, and losing. Then, he tricks his opponent, not exactly known how. He lies or something, uses a dishonest, dishonorable way, he strikes him from the behind, and kills him.
The other followers of Muhammad see this event, and report it to the prophet. This man sinned, they say. He used trickery, he was dishonest. Muhammad responds, ''All is acceptable in war, if it's for the sake of Jihad''
This quote, that I can't perfectly translate, goes on to shape the ideology of war in nearly every Islamic nation. It may seem like an obvious quote, you'll want to use whatever in your power to defeat the enemy, including trickery. War is also one of the three instances where it's acceptable to lie in Islam, so it's fine right? There's more to it.
Notice how he said, all is fine. And some people interpreted that as ''We can do whatever we want in a war, and it won't be a sin, we won't get punished for it''
One can't just rape a woman in broad daylight. It's a huge sin in Islam. Well, remember the quote? We're in a war. After we take over that town, let's rape every women in it. Let's kill every adult men while we're at it. It's justified in the religion after all. This was done in so many battles, even at times when the ruler of the nation at the time prohibited it, the soldiers said, ''Look, it's in the religion! Are you talking against the prophet's word?'' They wanted to rape and murder, and they did.
Muhammad's goal with the quote, was to make sure his people were justified to use whatever tactic they needed in battle. Yet just look at how it was used, the terror it caused. Not because the nature of Islam, neither the intent, but the selfishness and evil within people.

What I mean is, it's irrelevant if Islam is peaceful and progressive in nature. Islam is like gunpowder in that case, leave it in a container, among the intellectual, sure, it's harmonious, deep. Let it touch the fire, the common people in that case, and it'll explode.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
What I mean is, it's irrelevant if Islam is peaceful and progressive in nature. Islam is like gunpowder in that case, leave it in a container, among the intellectual, sure, it's harmonious, deep. Let it touch the fire, the common people in that case, and it'll explode.
Okay. The same could be said for Christianity and Atheism.

Millions of people have been murdered and raped in the name of democracy, nationalism, imperialism, communism, capitalism, socialism, equality, freedom, peace etc. (btw a lot more than in the name of Islam imho).

But we don't say "democracy, atheism, Christianity, capitalism bad" because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Or the concentration camps in the Nazi Germany.

We understand that psychopaths will always find excuses and authorities to justify brutalities.

Banishing Islam will not stop crime and evil behavior.

So, I don't get this attack against a religion.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here