Discussion Why elliot rodgers was incel

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
>Short and narrow chin
>Low cheekbones

These features made him look like a feminine baby. He got no respect in life and went ER.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
ER mogged me hard tbh he wasn't that bad looking he had his flaws but also some good traits I think being happa and his family tipped the scale in his case though

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
>Short and narrow chin
>Low cheekbones

These features made him look like a feminine baby. He got no respect in life and went ER.
E.r. is a meme dude a complete psyop you think those videos weren't intended on inflaming the incel community and building a case for gun control his dad was a Hollywood director for God sakes i guarantee he's on an island some where clapping cheeks :feelsLSD:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
>Short and narrow chin
>Low cheekbones

Jewish sorcery at foot dude a complete psyop 100 percent guarantee

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
m
These crisis actors deserve a rassy award for there garbage acting skill notice how it always goes to gun control psyop 101 fake crying

Maybe. I don't wanna take your word for it though.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I've done extensive research before all the censorship trust me everything you see in the media is a pschop even local news there all owned by Jewish propagandist why would you trust a Jewish dude
Why do you research this stuff anyways?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Elliot was handsome, just a complete sperg
glad I’m not the only one who thinks that. He drove a bmw and didn’t even look all that bad. His dad also worked in Hollywood he could have used that to get females.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
better looking than most (I'd say 90% of) chink mutts tbh.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
glad I’m not the only one who thinks that. He drove a bmw and didn’t even look all that bad. His dad also worked in Hollywood he could have used that to get females.
I drive miata from 2018 and my dads porsche 993 and im still a truecel. Car doesnt change anything

Activity
So far there's no one here