Depression Why do we even celebrate birthdays?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Will be 29 soon and I'm already dreading my upcoming birthday. My mom already asked what plans do I have like where me and my parents should go out to eat. She recommended me a new steakhouse that opened around here.

Looks promising, it was a good suggestion but Im not in the mood to celebrate anything. As far as Im concerned there is zero reason to celebrate. Just want to stay in my room or go for a walk alone tbh.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Will be 29 soon and I'm already dreading my upcoming birthday. My mom already asked what plans do I have like where me and my parents should go out to eat. She recommended me a new steakhouse that opened around here.

Looks promising, it was a good suggestion but Im not in the mood to celebrate anything. As far as Im concerned there is zero reason to celebrate. Just want to stay in my room or go for a walk alone tbh.
Get it delivered, my mom wanted to go out to eat on my bday too, I didn't want to so we got Red lobster delivered, nothing beats good food in the comfort of your home.

svgmn1

svgmn1

Desperate Arabcel
Sep 3, 2021
It's a meaningless day, what makes your birthday so special as opposed to other days? because you were brought to such a shitty life that day? basically cucked. however I would benefit of it buy getting my family to buy me food so I can stuff myself like the retard I am :feelscomfy:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It's a meaningless day, what makes your birthday so special as opposed to other days? because you were brought to such a shitty life that day? basically cucked. however I would benefit of it buy getting my family to buy me food so I can stuff myself like the retard I am :feelscomfy:
Yes food and money make this existentially depressing day bearable. Food is one of the best copes out there man don't feel bad for eating too much. If I wouldn't work out every day I would be fat af because I'm like a pig that constantly plunders the whole kitchen for food.

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
i didnt really think much of birthdays until my homies bought me a sweet sweater its a nice feeling cant lie

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

That's why it makes more sense to celebrate with your parents. It's more for them then for you. But yeah birthdays are very depressing for looser like us it's a reminder of how pathetic we truly are. But for a chad it's got to be exciting to have a bunch of chad friends celebrating your high cheek bones and successful career

Activity
So far there's no one here