Why do some rich people kill themselves?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
We have all heard those stories of rich people who kill themselves as proof that "money does not buy happiness." I think if I was rich I would be 10/10 in happiness in life. Maybe it is due to low IQ so they do not how cope correctly with there money.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Suicide in itself is not rational so trying to understand why ppl kill themselves even though they are rich is hard to do. Suicide is the result of deep emotional and psychological torment therefore transcending any benefits material wealth has.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
We have all heard those stories of rich people who kill themselves as proof that "money does not buy happiness." I think if I was rich I would be 10/10 in happiness in life. Maybe it is due to low IQ so they do not how cope correctly with there money.
Lots of reasons

money doesn’t make you happy as in it will change all your problems

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Unabomber already discussed this topic in detail. Read about the power process in his manifesto.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Its because there fucking retarded if I had money I could be 10 to 10 happy as well any one who says money doesnt buy happiness is retarded I once new a gigga rich chad that killed himself what a looser I could never understand why he of all people would do that now for some one like myself I get it

Activity
So far there's no one here