Why do people hate neets so much?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I dont have one friend. And all my previous friends straight up told me they couldn't be friends with me because of my neet lifestyle. Not gonna lie it hurt cause I have no one in my life including family which i hate. I thought i could trust my friends but i haven't had contact with another human being in ten years. When ever i reveal I'm neeto then im treated like a leper. Being a neet is a blessing and a curse.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
It’s because deep down they also resent having to contribute to society for few returns while they see us not do the same. The easiest way to get back at us is to pride themselves for being hard workers and lazy shame us.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Online friends are all I need anyway, I don't want to be friends with normies, so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
What do you do when your online "friends" try to molest you?
totally unrelated: do you wanna meet up for a drink sometime beautiful? 😎(No troll)
ewlA_HJV3NK_N4jiQEuD6zkYN2pt7tMmObJK3Fqe8NM9Gos6yFfpsGm1F9KZiEGfroCjxDlpu4F0EMh_14-iwKGJAA=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

I dont have one friend. And all my previous friends straight up told me they couldn't be friends with me because of my neet lifestyle. Not gonna lie it hurt cause I have no one in my life including family which i hate. I thought i could trust my friends but i haven't had contact with another human being in ten years. When ever i reveal I'm neeto then im treated like a leper. Being a neet is a blessing and a curse.
They hate NEETs when they're straight white males.
Also some people on unemployment make more than wagies so they mog them to death.
rli2uxh46yny.png

any NEETS in situations like the one in the greentext? 🙂

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
my experience is the oppisite peopl laugh and mirin hard and ask me how i get neetbux for so long

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
because most people see NEETs as people who are lazy and won't do anything meaningful with their lives

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I’ve never been criticized. Maybe judged but never criticize. If someone told me to get an education I would just reply with “are you going to pay it for me if no then shut up”. Same thing with employment. “ go get a job” Alright awesome find me a place that hiring. After the whole pandemic that has created massive unemployment and made many students drop out. I doubt people will behave like that.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Because they’re viewed as lazy individuals with no aspirations in life.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Because a lot of NEETs are ugly and/or have something wrong with them mentally that people don't want to associate with.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Women have intrinsic value (limited to their pussy ngl), men don’t.
People believe we free ride which is only actually true if you collect neetbuxx.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
your parents will worry how you will support yourself.
girls will worry how you will support them.

Activity
So far there's no one here