Why do people feel the need to flex on you so much

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I mean I'm not hating whatever I know how this clown world works some people are lucky some aren't but why is it that whenever someone lucks out with their life and circumstances they can't just be satisfied with that they always feel the need to flex on other people less fortunate as if they achieved anything that makes them better than you bitch go die in a ditch I would never do that because I understand what failure feels like with the odds stacked against you but most humans are real pieces of shit.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
It’s pretty simple they are narcissistic normie pieces of shit who need to feel better by constantly mogging others they deem below them, though tbh every human subconsciously feels good when they heightmog, moneymog, facemog someone. The difference is they actively rub it in how much better they are to make others feels worse about themself and enjoy it.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I know a guy that brags a lot, and I was in a playstation party with him. I was getting so annoyed so I muted him. 30 minutes later I unmuted him and this mofo was still going on about himself.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Well life isn't easy being a NEETgod, right now I'm stuck deciding what I'm going to do with all time today. Hey! Maybe you can help me choose! I've narrowed it down to a few options: - Play a round of golf (beat my country clubs record last week!) - Learn a new field of science - Write and record a new symphony - Fuck my wageslave neighbours girlfriend - Take my Ferrari for a spin - Or perhaps just chill out with a nice book This will be the closest you get to actually being free, by living through me.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I know a guy that brags a lot, and I was in a playstation party with him. I was getting so annoyed so I muted him. 30 minutes later I unmuted him and this mofo was still going on about himself.
I can't stand those guys the funny thing is they keep bragging or humblebragging even though it's clear no one gives a fuck

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
They can't help but cumming to themselves and licking the cum, bragging faggot normies. Kind of like the fags on looksmax who cum to male models

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Well life isn't easy being a NEETgod, right now I'm stuck deciding what I'm going to do with all time today. Hey! Maybe you can help me choose! I've narrowed it down to a few options: - Play a round of golf (beat my country clubs record last week!) - Learn a new field of science - Write and record a new symphony - Fuck my wageslave neighbours girlfriend - Take my Ferrari for a spin - Or perhaps just chill out with a nice book This will be the closest you get to actually being free, by living through me.
NOOOO :feelsree::feelsree: y-you're not contributing to our societyyyy you neet loser working is good for you come suck customers dicks for shit pay at mcdonalds or something everybody does it so it's not gay

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
That is why half of incels.is users are on my ignore list, feeling the need to brag about money, an apartment or a career. You can't even escape that nonsense on an incel forum.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
I mean I'm not hating whatever I know how this clown world works some people are lucky some aren't but why is it that whenever someone lucks out with their life and circumstances they can't just be satisfied with that they always feel the need to flex on other people less fortunate as if they achieved anything that makes them better than you bitch go die in a ditch I would never do that because I understand what failure feels like with the odds stacked against you but most humans are real pieces of shit.
They are insecure

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
295eac7e 74bc 4d1f b092 b05cf5f4b69e

XD

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
They have very fragile egos that need constant self-reassurance. Also, they're typically not happy individuals. I've talked to a few people who work full-time jobs about my lifestyle and they told me I was a leech, a parasite, poor and so on - I explained to them I was happy this way regardless. They tried several times afterwards to insist that I get a job, deride me for being poor and so on. I asked them "What are you planning on using all of the money you save for?" and these several people universally told me to retire and stay at home. It's then when the cognitive dissonance fell apart, they work for validation (society) and to retire (do what I'm doing basically) - it wasn't much longer until they're discussing taking breaks from work and getting on neetbux themselves.

NEET pride brothers :feelsuhuh:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
you'd do it too if you could

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
B
Because moging is life fuel. Its mog or be moged it's as simple as that.

Activity
So far there's no one here