Story Why do normies wear retro clothes?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
In the supermarket today I was waiting in checkout with my 6 pack of lemon soda, 6 pack of orange soda and 6 pack of coca cola and I saw these 2 girls, one was buying alcohol so they must have been 18-19. I noticed one of them was wearing an outfit that was essentially from 1987. It was such a strange sight to see, it was like something from one of those 80s movies or sitcoms. She was wearing 1980s style jeans, a t shirt that seemed to be from that era, old looking Nike shoes and what is more her glasses were those big retro ones. I found this an interesting experience, this is what my own father must have seen when he was 29 in 1987, it was like I had entered a time machine.

The other girl was going for more of a mid 90s grunge look with a flannel shirt and DM boots. That girl was pretty attractive but I am so low T nowadays I didn't even feel horny.

I wonder why zoomers can't come up with their own trends. Though maybe I shouldn't complain as it is not like the 80s outfit was degenerate looking, the girl was appropriately covered.

Activity
So far there's no one here