Serious Why do niggas change so much when they find girlfriends?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I have an online friend who I've been friends with for several years. He recently found a gf and now, he's a completely different person. You can't be edgy around him, you can't make the same jokes, he now thinks vidya is a waste of time... do guys really change up that much the moment they find girlfriends? It's seriously pathetic

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I have an online friend who I've been friends with for several years. He recently found a gf and now, he's a completely different person. You can't be edgy around him, you can't make the same jokes, he now thinks vidya is a waste of time... do guys really change up that much the moment they find girlfriends? It's seriously pathetic
They are trying to act all “good” and whatever, that relationship isnt gonna even last 6 months lmao

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's also usually the normie/sub5 faggots that are like this. Every chadlite I've met stays the same and remains unfazed

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Consistently having sex increases T, E, serotonin, dopamine, DHEA, & list goes on & on. makes u way calmer & less motivated so shit like vidya & edgy humor would be less fun.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Can[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t find it now but there was some extremely based thread on .is about that phenomenon. Basically all men are your enemies too. Everyone is on their own. There is no friend, no community, only survival of the fittest, backstabbing, mogging. It[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]s all a cruel jungle out there.

[UWSL][UWSL]Let's say you've been good friends with someone for 20 years. He is your best friend. [UWSL][UWSL]One day you both want to go on a vacation trip but your plane crashes into the ocean. You, your best friend and some foid are the only three survivors. You end up being washed up on some island. It won[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t take long until your male competitior will get rid of you to get the female.[/UWSL][/UWSL] Suddenly all those years of being friends mean nothing anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
[UWSL][UWSL]Let's say you've been good friends with someone for 20 years. He is your best friend. [UWSL][UWSL]One day you both want to go on a vacation trip but your plane crashes into the ocean. You, your best friend and some foid are the only three survivors. You end up being washed up on some island. It won[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t take long until your male competitior will get rid of you to get the female.[/UWSL][/UWSL] Suddenly all those years of being friends mean nothing anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
>Not killing the foid instantly since she would be dead weight and resource sink
I hate men so much its unreal

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

NGMI
Killing the dude makes zero sense from survival point of view. It's way more dangerous because he might put up a good fight or even end up killing you and even if you win you might get wounded and serious wound on an island means certain death because of no medicine and antibiotics.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It just came to my mind how you could see our LAN-party members declining year after year during high school. Of course this was all because they got girlfriends. It went down from 10 people to 4 and then we dissolved it and called it a day. Fucking sucked.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Me and my brother were gaming buddies for the longest, ever since he got married we barely play together anymore. We bond through gaming and anime so we rarely talk like we use to. Now that he has a baby I doubt it'll ever be the same, also it doesn't help that he's literally across the country.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
they get pussywiped

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It just came to my mind how you could see our LAN-party members declining year after year during high school. Of course this was all because they got girlfriends. It went down from 10 people to 4 and then we dissolved it and called it a day. Fucking sucked.
Reminds me of all those niggas who never logged back into Steam after getting a gf. It's such a life changing thing for normies, it's astonishing

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
NGMI
Killing the dude makes zero sense from survival point of view. It's way more dangerous because he might put up a good fight or even end up killing you and even if you win you might get wounded and serious wound on an island means certain death because of no medicine and antibiotics.
just doubleteam her

Activity
So far there's no one here