Discussion why do female """""people""""" do this

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
They are completely under control by their feelings, physical and emotional.
They lack pride and principles.
If they could at least be loyal id say they are above dogs, but no. Foid is one cruel, nasty beast.
Exposing foids is always a good thread.:feelsok:

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Do they like keep (((((exploring their sexuality))))) until they fucking die or what?

Foids are beasts from the hell.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If a fucking tadpoll was sucking on your dong you wouldn't like it but it might feel good get my drift or are u too close minded to understand
I would feel freaked out if any non women creature was on my dick. Ik it was a joke.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I would feel freaked out if any non women creature was on my dick. Ik it was a joke.
Agreed so would I but it's only logical that your body would be stimulated even if you were disgusted by it. I once witnessed my childhood friend get his dick sucked by his dog. That fucker was sick he even tryed to fuck me. I told him to kick rocks. He would actually wip out his dick and get his dick sucked by his fucking dog right in front of me. I was only like ten years old then but he tryed to get me to get his dog to suck my dick too I refused but he was getting aroused that mother fucker was a sick fuck🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤔🤔🤔

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Agreed so would I but it's only logical that your body would be stimulated even if you were disgusted by it. I once witnessed my childhood friend get his dick sucked by his dog. That fucker was sick he even tryed to fuck me. I told him to kick rocks. He would actually wip out his dick and get his dick sucked by his fucking dog right in front of me. I was only like ten years old then but he tryed to get me to get his dog to suck my dick too I refused but he was getting aroused that mother fucker was a sick fuck🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤔🤔🤔
It's like when a women climaxes after getting raped

Activity
So far there's no one here