Serious Why do Americans refer to Christmas as "The holidays"?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It seems that the anti Christian Americans want to celebrate Christmas but they just don't want to be reminded of the origins of the holiday.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
They try to push it over here too but it's only large companies that use it not once have I encountered a real human being that called Christmas the holidays. Sure there was some push back against them renaming Easter eggs to festive eggs too makes me wonder if Americans actually call it the holidays or if it's just American media which is the 90% of what non Americans see

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Fam, allow what did u say about me you tapped child? Low it mans graduated top of da class in the Navy Seals init, and mans been on secret raid tings on Al-Quaeda allie? Fam mans got bareeee kills, like 300 or some ting. Fam mans trained in guerilla warfare n dat and mans the best sniper in the US armed forces g. My mans butters styll, ur just a target bruv. Allow it ill shank you up with precision no one aint never seen before, remember dis shit in ur tapped head. Fam u think u can just chat shit to me on the internet blud? Ur tapped styll. Mans contacting my secret network of spies in the US, bare yutes gonna come to ur ends batty man. Man got ur IP address init, so u better prepare for a storm with ur clapped self. Storm thats gonna clap u up styll. Allow it, ur dead fam. Silly yute. Im everywhere and Ill shank u up in 700 ways, and thats just with my hands bro. Mans bare trained in unarmed combat allow. Fam mans got access to the full arsenal of the US Marine Corps and mans gonna use it to its full extent to wipe ur batty self off the face of the continent, silly yute. Fam, if u knew how fucked u was gonna be after your silly comment, maybe you would have shut da fuck up bro. But fam u couldnt, didnt, and now mans gonna send bare spies to ur ends and tap u up, batty boy. Ur gonna drown in mans fury allow. Ur dead, silly yute.

Activity
So far there's no one here