Serious Why did they make Revy so hot?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Like seriously, why did they have to make her so damn sexy? My girlfriend of 4 years is getting extremely mad at me just because I spent about 500 dollars of her own money on a revy dakimura and on revy figurines. I also have pasted pictures of her all around the house and even made a personalized Revy shrine. She is currently yelling at me just because I decided not to come with her to a dinner party with her parents that we planned 6 months ago. Like, I don’t have time for a dinner party. It will only get in the way of my daily 2 hour Revy worship sessions that I perform at least 3 times a day. I want Revy to stare at me with those lifeless eyes of hers. Revy is my life. I will dedicate my life to Revy. I will become her Rock.

I mean I can’t be the only one having this problem, how should I deal with how hot Revy is? (Serious answers only please)

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Go to a sperm bank and bust in a cup and obtain post-nut nirvana :feelsok:
No one wants the sperm of a brown manlet my nigga
Doomer

drainer123

drainer123

aspiring ausneet
Dec 22, 2021
>She is currently yelling at me just because I decided not to come with her to a dinner party with her parents that we planned 6 months ago. Like, I don’t have time for a dinner party.
>It's called having a personality
As I said, it seems that you're quite lucky to have a girlfriend of 4 years

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Like seriously, why did they have to make her so damn sexy? My girlfriend of 4 years is getting extremely mad at me just because I spent about 500 dollars of her own money on a revy dakimura and on revy figurines. I also have pasted pictures of her all around the house and even made a personalized Revy shrine. She is currently yelling at me just because I decided not to come with her to a dinner party with her parents that we planned 6 months ago. Like, I don’t have time for a dinner party. It will only get in the way of my daily 2 hour Revy worship sessions that I perform at least 3 times a day. I want Revy to stare at me with those lifeless eyes of hers. Revy is my life. I will dedicate my life to Revy. I will become her Rock.

I mean I can’t be the only one having this problem, how should I deal with how hot Revy is? (Serious answers only please)
Revy is hot but I like Balalaika more

Activity
So far there's no one here