Media Why did boomers liked the beattles so much?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
It sounds like shit, like they only one good song and that is "I want to hold your hand" and is not that big of a thing, the rest of it sounds like hippie crap. Look at all those boomer foids screaming to 4 ugly english boys.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It sounds like shit, like they only one good song and that is "I want to hold your hand" and is not that big of a thing, the rest of it sounds like hippie crap. Look at all those boomer foids screaming to 4 ugly english boys.

Agreed it's pretty annoying. Boomers are like a time capsule.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
They got some bangers but you have to admite it's time for boomers to let there beetle obsessed go
i actually have never run into the situation where boomers talk about how music used to be better or whatever.
i always thought that was some autistic larp people did online

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
i liked magical mystery tour and revolver alot when i first heard any of it mixed with drugs. Some of their stuff is still good regardless but i think theyre somewhat overrated just cus in the 60s they were groundbreaking, even though its hard for us to tell now

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
i actually have never run into the situation where boomers talk about how music used to be better or whatever.
i always thought that was some autistic larp people did online
On every fucking kids movie they spammed their music, like on the lorax and the minions.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The Beatles were of Irish descent, that is where they got their musical talent. Though I have never listened to them as they are soy.

Another big British band were Oasis who were actually full 2nd gen Irish.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
The Beatles were of Irish descent, that is where they got their musical talent. Though I have never listened to them as they are soy.

Another big British band were Oasis who were actually full 2nd gen Irish.
If they are from irish descent, then aren't their last names o'mccartney, o'lenon, O'harrison. O'starkey?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

some songs were 10/10 but most of them were dogshit :feelsugh:

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Alot of their music now sounds like generic oldie pop rock nowadays but it was completly revolutionary and groundbreaking for their time.

Activity
So far there's no one here