Media Why can’t you rape the prostitutes in gta

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
You can pay them for sex then MURDER her 2 seconds later and get your money back. But you cant just RAPE her?? Someone tell me why rape in video games is outlawed

Its funny cause in red dead redemption 2, you (a male) get drugged and raped by inbred hillbillies. But god forbid a female gets raped in a video game where you kill 1000s of civilians for fun

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
This is something i have always noticed in media, movies, books, tv, video games, you can have the worst violence, you can have stuff like in silence of the lambs where he traps that lady in his basement dungeon and forces her to put lotion on before he kills her and peels off her skin. The normies are fine with that but then if you have a woman gat drunk and raped then its considered vulgar and distasteful and offensive. Jfl @ normies

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
there is probably a mod for this

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I was actually shocked when I first picked up a prostitute in GTA, I only bought it a few months ago. I drove her back to the negro characters garage and I couldn't believe it when it actually showed them fucking and then giving a blowjob. It was the funniest thing I saw in a long while. The worrying thing is I got an erection watching the animated woman.

Activity
So far there's no one here