Why aren't there more animes like bunny girl senpai?

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
So well written, so funny, such an interesting plot, qt waifus, incel protagonist. I don't get why they can't make more like that and less boring sol and copy paste isekais. I don't think I'm asking for much in anime, just put into it what the audience wants but will never have eg. qt gfs, close friends, adventure, superpowers, smarts, and focus on the themes of love and companionship. I always wanted to create great animes but I never had the writing talent. Maybe one day this post will inspire one of you to create a good anime.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
So well written, so funny, such an interesting plot, qt waifus, incel protagonist. I don't get why they can't make more like that and less boring sol and copy paste isekais. I don't think I'm asking for much in anime, just put into it what the audience wants but will never have eg. qt gfs, close friends, adventure, superpowers, smarts, and focus on the themes of love and companionship. I always wanted to create great animes but I never had the writing talent. Maybe one day this post will inspire one of you to create a good anime.
it's pure garbage
legit kill yourself if you found that shit entertaining, I've seen like two episodes and wanted to puke at how embarrassing that shit is. Every man that found this show watchable should be immediately sterilised

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
it's pure garbage
legit kill yourself if you found that shit entertaining, I've seen like two episodes and wanted to puke at how embarrassing that shit is. Every man that found this show watchable should be immediately sterilised
You're joking right? What didn't you like

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I liked it. You can check out Sakurasou from the same creator.

I'll also recommend you the Monogatari series if you haven't seen it. It is said that the creator from Bunny girl took some inspiration from Monogatari. You can start with Bakemonogatari , There's lots of dialogue and monologue , the storytelling is non-linear. Here's the watch order if yu do end up liking Bakemonogatari and wish to continue

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I liked it. You can check out Sakurasou from the same creator.

I'll also recommend you the Monogatari series if you haven't seen it. It is said that the creator from Bunny girl took some inspiration from Monogatari. You can start with Bakemonogatari , There's lots of dialogue and monologue , the storytelling is non-linear. Here's the watch order if yu do end up liking Bakemonogatari and wish to continue

View attachment 37281
Based gatarishill.

Activity
So far there's no one here