News Why are young girls becoming trannies at mass?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
If females are desiring to be male. Maybe its a paradox. Since being male in the west(especially USA) has become a joke, maybe that makes becoming male somehow intriguing. Kinda like Cyberpunk or something.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I knew an Ashleigh who became Ash

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Woah.
So what'd you think about it?
She was very pretty and one of my friends dated her when we started high school, after they broke up she cut her hair, changed her name, the way she dressed and her personality.
I didn't really know her but I knew her dad had passed away and I'm sure that contributed to her wanting to be male.
I honestly felt really bad for her at the time but no one else seemed to and they just made fun of my friend for dating a tranny.

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
She was very pretty and one of my friends dated her when we started high school, after they broke up she cut her hair, changed her name, the way she dressed and her personality.
I didn't really know her but I knew her dad had passed away and I'm sure that contributed to her wanting to be male.
I honestly felt really bad for her at the time but no one else seemed to and they just made fun of my friend for dating a tranny.
Sounds like a beyond depressing situation for her.

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Explaining:
Growing up as a their gender means +1 female in the sexual market.
By deep instinct women are sexual selectors and promoters of hypergamy at all cost.
So switching to male is one of the methods to ensure that mating rights for men remain in toughest and competitive form.
Less females - means more intense hypergamy. Female brain is a 'chad only' brain, switching to a boy isn't much of a issue for them even if they never have sex. Getting a best chad is hard anyways. By that, they kind of remove a bit of the burden off themselves, not having to deal with all beta sub males constantly chasing them

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Normie foids live better lives than chads

L

littlemanhikicel

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Explaining:
Growing up as a their gender means +1 female in the sexual market.
By deep instinct women are sexual selectors and promoters of hypergamy at all cost.
So switching to male is one of the methods to ensure that mating rights for men remain in toughest and competitive form.
Less females - means more intense hypergamy. Female brain is a 'chad only' brain, switching to a boy isn't much of a issue for them even if they never have sex. Getting a best chad is hard anyways. By that, they kind of remove a bit of the burden off themselves, not having to deal with all beta sub males constantly chasing them
High IQ.

Activity
So far there's no one here