Why are you guys so gay

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Seriously no threads about sexual frustration just a bunch of soy comments on video games. Let's get down to it laying pipe is all that matters.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Fuck you you know what I mean seriously know one here cares about sex and I find it very strange
No point stressing about what you're never going to have just enjoy what you can rather than crying about it. Being pissed off that you can't get cunt doesn't make you any more masculine it makes you seem feminine imo

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No point stressing about what you're never going to have just enjoy what you can rather than crying about it. Being pissed off that you can't get cunt doesn't make you any more masculine it makes you seem feminine imo
This is a safe place I want to here you mf suffering cause I'm down bad 👎 need to know I'm not alone on this one.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Did you drop your E yet?
No it just feels to weird do drop alone in my studio drugs are for chads not incel looser like me is what I've come to realize. It's the same with drinking I only do it when I'm in a good mood which is never these days. It will just make me feel like shit. I'm an angry drunk. Probably the same with the ecstasy.

Activity
So far there's no one here