Discussion why are women such liars?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
no matter how they look or act like they always love to lie i was playing xbox with this girl earlier and we got to talking about dating n shit we had everything in common like it was scarily weird she was hinting at being single and wanting a relationship she obv liked me she was giggling and all that shit we swapped snaps she sent me a pic of her and no joke she was a 7/10 no make up or anything it was mad i sent a good pic of myself and then she went quiet then just said "oh your not that bad" in this disappointed voice we just chatted more she never sounded as interested and i asked "her hey i am pretty lonely and you seem to have tons in common wanna get to know each other as a couple ?" then she replied with and i quote "yeah i just dont want a relationship with anyone hehehehe" i just said i was tired then i fucked off to Xbox id rather she was honest than just lead me on

sorry for the poor grammar or what ever i am pretty dumb

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
She was either trying to be polite by lying or she didn't have the courage to be honest but it doesn't really matter whichever one it was. The reality of how much looks dictate your opportunities and quality of life is so brutal and there's no escaping it.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
She was either trying to be polite by lying or she didn't have the courage to be honest but it doesn't really matter whichever one it was. The reality of how much looks dictate your opportunities and quality of life is so brutal and there's no escaping it.
the part that annoyed me the most was how she just kept going on about how she doesnt care about looks i knew it was a massive lie but still she acc liked me it was so obv

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Normies even lie to themselves to cope. That’s what the blue pill is inherently about, sweet little lies like “Beauty is on the inside” or “Money doesn’t buy happiness”. Every high IQ, based individual knows it’s false.

Granite Warlock

Granite Warlock

NEET
Apr 5, 2021
There are plenty of men that will take a direct rejection the wrong way, so lying is just a self-defense mechanism. "I'm not looking for a relationship" is less likely to provoke than "I don't want a relationship with you."

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
There are plenty of men that will take a direct rejection the wrong way, so lying is just a self-defense mechanism. "I'm not looking for a relationship" is less likely to provoke than "I don't want a relationship with you."
The more direct ones might say “You’re not my type” but men are no longer fooled by that. All foids have only one type, what incels call Chad, what they themselves refer to as tall, dark, handsome. Those men are all clones of each other.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
The more direct ones might say “You’re not my type” but men are no longer fooled by that. All foids have only one type, what incels call Chad, what they themselves refer to as tall, dark, handsome. Those men are all clones of each other.
not dark tbh ive met more dark skinned incels than white

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Dark doesn’t necessarily mean skin colour in this case. It’s more of a placeholder word for mysterious, enigmatic etc.
yeah that's also what i thought tbh dark looks or darkish hair and a tan it sucks for me because i am just a downer but i cant help myself from being friendly and nice even tho women dont like it

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
yeah that's also what i thought tbh dark looks or darkish hair and a tan it sucks for me because i am just a downer but i cant help myself from being friendly and nice even tho women dont like it
Make no mistakes though, foids love black hair but you need actual chad hair and be tall.

Activity
So far there's no one here