Discussion why are women so similar and predictable ?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
they are all depressed and are fixated on cats they all hate other women especially themselves they are so fucking unfunny it hurts they aren't expected to do anything and when they do the bare minimum of what a man does they are praised betas orbit around them constantly they are just completely useless they are only walking talking pieces of meat its funny to call them human they are just so weak

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You talk about women in such deplorable ways then wonder why you're an incel? Have you considered respecting women?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
You talk about women in such deplorable ways then wonder why you're an incel? Have you considered respecting women?
wow i just tried it and it works i just walked up to a woman she looked repulsed then i said i respect women and she just sucked my dick on the spot then everyone started to clap and say i wasn't ugly i was just a chad with insecurities

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
you met one hole you met them all (for the most part)
the only difference is their looks and weight thats fucking it they are all the same 0 personality they all try and be difference and that makes them all the same

Activity
So far there's no one here