Discussion Why are underaged zoomers in high school on here?

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
You guys aren't considered NEETs yet by default. You are enrolled in public education by law.

You are probably normies as well. Give me one good reason not to believe that most animecels arent just bored zoomers in algebra 2 class raiding this site from discord.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
You are probably normies as well. Give me one good reason not to believe that most animecels arent just bored zoomers in algebra 2 class raiding this site from discord.
This is mostly accurate but I don't use discord & I'm in calculus

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I'll admit, the age of other users has a major effect on my posts. Also, I know there are 15-year-olds here, which makes me feel stupid to participate in random conversations. A couple of users in their late 20s have abandoned this forum for that exact reason, or they are barely active. I am almost a boomer and failed in my 20s so I am not saying I'm smarter than these teens. I'll just wish I could be with my kind, to whom I could relate. Freedom of speech is a huge plus that draws me here. Philosophy, politics, conspiracy theories, killing time, human behavior, personal stories, and all that ill try to keep simple and somewhat tame because of children.
Confession time. All my posts, especially ones that are about me are heavily edited to be not as horrific as they would normally be. I also want to make sure that I don't talk too much about hopelessness, since I don't want to brutal pill any of these kids. I don't want anyone to be pushed away but, forced to display age would be nice. I'm a bit, Karen, here but not appropriate behavior to preach your lunacy on to someone else kids. This is what I keep thinking whenever I post anything.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Confession time. All my posts, especially ones that are about me are heavily edited to be not as horrific as they would normally be. I also want to make sure that I don't talk too much about hopelessness, since I don't want to brutal pill any of these kids. I don't want anyone to be pushed away but, forced to display age would be nice. I'm a bit, Karen, here but not appropriate behavior to preach your lunacy on to someone else kids. This is what I keep thinking whenever I post anything.
Tbh, I think those kids actually need to be brutal pilled. 99% of them still can change their lives, and if they knew how bad things really are they might actually do something and not rot.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Tbh, I think those kids actually need to be brutal pilled. 99% of them still can change their lives, and if they knew how bad things really are they might actually do something and not rot.
I mean I've been on looksmax since I was 15 (almost 3 years). Already been brutalpilled it's old shit at this point.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
You guys aren't considered NEETs yet by default. You are enrolled in public education by law.

I’ve been on incel communities for 2 yrs and im of age

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
You're right and the majority of them are moggers. Jfl at being a nt, 6 feet tall high schooler spending his free time shitposting on a NEET forum. Go and enjoy your lives

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I'm not a NEET either because I'm in college (Honorary members are allowed and I was honest with my application)
yeah, you don't technically even have to be neet to join.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Bro I asked my high school crush if she wanted to by my wife but she said no, it's over for me, it never began, I life the worst life imaginable. Roping as soon as I turn 14 bros

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Bro I asked my high school crush if she wanted to by my wife but she said no, it's over for me, it never began, I life the worst life imaginable. Roping as soon as I turn 14 bros
your high school crush

the guy she didnt say no to

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
When I was in high school I was too busy jerking off to the thought of me fucking my milf teacher after school when I help her with grading assignments. Unfortunately, I am not a 6'2 white chadlite with a 10 inch cock and a face that rivals Henry Cavill, if not slightly better. But if I was, I would have spend everyday afterschool in her classroom instead of going straight home to jerk off in my room. Then I would have made seductive gazes at her, moan randomly, close the door, say "it sure is hot in here" and I would have taken off my shirt while her nipples grow hard at the sight of my muscular and toned greeklite-chadlite body and bulging 10 inch cock behind my pants and she would have been hot and sweaty too with her nipples outlined in the skin tight dark dress she was wearing and I could see her cleavage with my 6'2 height and my 10 inch flaccid cock becomes 14 inches erect below my pants while I stand right next to her at her desk grading the papers, my pants bulging outwards to the side of her face, her barely catching a glimpse of the raging hard on protruding from my crotch and her chair gets moist from all the sweaty, horny, arousing, erotic sexual tension between the both of us.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
When I was in high school I was too busy jerking off to the thought of me fucking my milf teacher after school when I help her with grading assignments. Unfortunately, I am not a 6'2 white chadlite with a 10 inch cock and a face that rivals Henry Cavill, if not slightly better. But if I was, I would have spend everyday afterschool in her classroom instead of going straight home to jerk off in my room. Then I would have made seductive gazes at her, moan randomly, close the door, say "it sure is hot in here" and I would have taken off my shirt while her nipples grow hard at the sight of my muscular and toned greeklite-chadlite body and bulging 10 inch cock behind my pants and she would have been hot and sweaty too with her nipples outlined in the skin tight dark dress she was wearing and I could see her cleavage with my 6'2 height and my 10 inch flaccid cock becomes 14 inches erect below my pants while I stand right next to her at her desk grading the papers, my pants bulging outwards to the side of her face, her barely catching a glimpse of the raging hard on protruding from my crotch and her chair gets moist from all the sweaty, horny, arousing, erotic sexual tension between the both of us.
sex is a meme

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Wow. I'm content with being sexless but then again, my experiences were left short, clumsy, and disappointing. Maybe you should write one of those sex novels. Women pay big penny for those.

Activity
So far there's no one here