Why are those from curryland so sensitve?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I live in a high curry area. What I found most intriguing is that most of these subhumans will be so sensitive, they will also rip you off for a few cents because they come from a shithole where they bow down to the paper dollar. On this forum, there will be sometimes curries but they give up once their insatiable appetite for validiation and poon is rejected. My god a country with so much population full of these sick thinking, low T motherphuckers. If god is real, may he help them, but if he helps these slimey, shit streeting, beggers than may he help us all. Truly a frightening experience when dealing with curries, they will be nice to you at first, but soon their weak, sensitive minds will be going against you and try to do some dirty shit.

Go shit on the streets and maybe gain some perspective on life. Your country was shit on by the brits, and now americans, yet you continue to think your country will be anything more than a sewer. Once I had to travel to India through work, in the airport of New Dehli. Smelled like piss and shit soon as I touched down, I coughed and gagged, but this was nothing to the absolute cowardice and scheming that I found with the people of this country while I was there.

@L

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Not my place to judge but it seems you truly hate curries huh? I mean yeah that country looks like it smells rancid but it just seemed harsh. Again no judgement I've heard worse.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Not my place to judge but it seems you truly hate curries huh? I mean yeah that country looks like it smells rancid but it just seemed harsh. Again no judgement I've heard worse.

True life experiences will change your mind. Perhaps I was overly harsh, but if you ever had to travel to that country, I believe your opinion would change. Ever been scammed by a simple food vendor? Ever been scammed by a taxi??? Dont think you have travelled out of your area for you to have an opinion. While it may seem mean, just travel and find out for yourself my bro. I am not saying this shit lightly

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
True life experiences will change your mind. Perhaps I was overly harsh, but if you ever had to travel to that country, I believe your opinion would change. Ever been scammed by a simple food vendor? Ever been scammed by a taxi??? Dont think you have travelled out of your area for you to have an opinion. While it may seem mean, just travel and find out for yourself my bro. I am not saying this shit lightly
I understand now, I do plan to travel but I'd never go to India.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
In London I was in a convenience shop buying soft drinks 4 years ago and the Asian owners smirked at me due to my social awkwardness. These inferior men have no place to smirk at a white prince like me.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I understand now, I do plan to travel but I'd never go to India.

I will give you this advice, if you ever want to or have to go to a 3rd world country, you will have to have an ally who knows the country inside and out, otherwise you will be taken advantage of and you will suffer while you are there.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
In London I was in a convenience shop buying soft drinks 4 years ago and the Asian owners smirked at me due to my social awkwardness. These inferior men have no place to smirk at a white prince like me.

Very interesting experience my friend, your place of residence used to be quite homogeneous, but not any longer, which is why you will go through these awkward interactions.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Very interesting experience my friend, your place of residence used to be quite homogeneous, but not any longer, which is why you will go through these awkward interactions.
I don't live in London, I was just there on a trip. I am also visiting there in April, I have developed an interest in subway trains so I will probably spend most of the time underground.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I don't live in London, I was just there on a trip. I am also visiting there in April, I have developed an interest in subway trains so I will probably spend most of the time underground.
I remember you saying a few times that muslims are now praying in your local field? How does that make you feel? Yea maybe you are not in London, but you cannot deny what is going on.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I remember you saying a few times that muslims are now praying in your local field? How does that make you feel? Yea maybe you are not in London, but you cannot deny what is going on.
It is the national stadium, let me give you some background on this stadium. It was the scene of a massacre by the British in 1920 which led to it being a centre point of modern Irish culture over the decades. There was even a ban on playing foreign sports in this stadium until 2007 when the national rugby and soccer teams were allowed to play there because their stadium was being rebuilt. Now Muslims are allowed to hold their holy days in this stadium, they all kneel down and pray on the field. I am just lost for words by it, Christians are persecuted in Muslim countries but Muslims get to pray in our national stadium. The modern West is just too tolerant, imagine Christians getting to hold a service in a stadium in Iran.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
It is the national stadium, let me give you some background on this stadium. It was the scene of a massacre by the British in 1920 which led to it being a centre point of modern Irish culture over the decades. There was even a ban on playing foreign sports in this stadium until 2007 when the national rugby and soccer teams were allowed to play there because their stadium was being rebuilt. Now Muslims are allowed to hold their holy days in this stadium, they all kneel down and pray on the field. I am just lost for words by it, Christians are persecuted in Muslim countries but Muslims get to pray in our national stadium. The modern West is just too tolerant, imagine Christians getting to hold a service in a stadium in Iran.

Appreciate the informative reply of what is going on in your country. May some being save us all from this life.

Muslimcel

Muslimcel

NEET
Dec 10, 2021
I live in a high curry area. What I found most intriguing is that most of these subhumans will be so sensitive, they will also rip you off for a few cents because they come from a shithole where they bow down to the paper dollar. On this forum, there will be sometimes curries but they give up once their insatiable appetite for validiation and poon is rejected. My god a country with so much population full of these sick thinking, low T motherphuckers. If god is real, may he help them, but if he helps these slimey, shit streeting, beggers than may he help us all. Truly a frightening experience when dealing with curries, they will be nice to you at first, but soon their weak, sensitive minds will be going against you and try to do some dirty shit.

Go shit on the streets and maybe gain some perspective on life. Your country was shit on by the brits, and now americans, yet you continue to think your country will be anything more than a sewer. Once I had to travel to India through work, in the airport of New Dehli. Smelled like piss and shit soon as I touched down, I coughed and gagged, but this was nothing to the absolute cowardice and scheming that I found with the people of this country while I was there.

@L
atleast they didnt shit on your shoes:feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here