Venting Why are some wagies so delusional?

A

Autistic Loser

NEET
May 19, 2021
They go on about how having a job is important for being a contributing member of society, but really they're only there because they need the money. Not only that, but most wagies are also completely replaceable cogs in a machine. If they weren't doing the job that they're currently working for whatever reason, then there's always several more people ready to take their place.

Do they think it's some kind of sacred duty to make money for their bosses and be a source of tax revenue for the government? I really don't understand their mindset. This rant is not directed at those who need to wageslave but realise how bullshit it is, but rather at those who unrelentingly defend wageslavery.

A

Autistic Loser

NEET
May 19, 2021
everyone does it for money but because its so miserable and stressful most of the time, mental copes are made. I don't think they really believe it but they trick themselves to stay sane.

My genuine condolences if you have to wageslave, as your username suggests. Your cope hypothesis makes a lot of sense, I've never thought about it like that before. So it's like the wagie equivalent of crabs in a barrel, because they're bitter that not everyone else is stuck in the wage cage like them.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
They need to cope some way, when I wagecucked I started to feel my mindset turning the same way. I would detest the unemployed out of pure jealousy. This is why I know it is just cope for them, they hate the unemployed because they are jealous of us.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where I don't have to work if I don't want to :feelsheh:

I don't need much money to feel satisfied. I can pay the rent, buy food, and loan books from the library.

A

Autistic Loser

NEET
May 19, 2021
They need to cope some way, when I wagecucked I started to feel my mindset turning the same way. I would detest the unemployed out of pure jealousy. This is why I know it is just cope for them, they hate the unemployed because they are jealous of us.
Another one for the cope hypothesis, truly wageslave psychology deserves to be its own field of NEET studies.
I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where I don't have to work if I don't want to :feelsheh:

I don't need much money to feel satisfied. I can pay the rent, buy food, and loan books from the library.
I'm in a similar situation because I receive autismbux. I wonder if the excessive consumerism demonstrated by many wageslaves is because they're trying to buy their way out of the misery caused by wageslavery.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
They go on about how having a job is important for being a contributing member of society, but really they're only there because they need the money. Not only that, but most wagies are also completely replaceable cogs in a machine. If they weren't doing the job that they're currently working for whatever reason, then there's always several more people ready to take their place.

Do they think it's some kind of sacred duty to make money for their bosses and be a source of tax revenue for the government? I really don't understand their mindset. This rant is not directed at those who need to wageslave but realise how bullshit it is, but rather at those who unrelentingly defend wageslavery.
Spoken like a neet prince

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Where do you get your income where do u live

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Another one for the cope hypothesis, truly wageslave psychology deserves to be its own field of NEET studies.

I'm in a similar situation because I receive autismbux. I wonder if the excessive consumerism demonstrated by many wageslaves is because they're trying to buy their way out of the misery caused by wageslavery.
How much neet bucks do u get I only get 850 a month

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I get your main point and there’s no real pride to be had in working for money but there’s a contradiction in some things you say.
You say they are replaceable cogs in the machine and rightly so. However that directly contradicts the notion that being a wage slave contributes to society and taxes. It’s the employer who actually pays that tax burden, not the employee although your pay sleeve will give you that impression but if “you” didn’t have to pay taxes it’s just the cost to the employer that decreases. And like said above if you don’t take the job somebody else will. The only “contribution “ to soyciety is no longer getting welfare in case you do.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Brainwashed idiots like normies brag about working and thinking they're "contributing to society".

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
neets are royalty among normalcattle wagecucks :feelscomfy: but unlike in old times you can't hang the peasant for talking back so they bark sometimes :feelscomfy:

A

Autistic Loser

NEET
May 19, 2021
Spoken like a neet prince
Thanks, I just wanted to vent my general irritation with how vaunted wageslavery is by soyciety.
How much neet bucks do u get I only get 850 a month
I get around $250 USD per week, but I'm not from (or living in) the United States.
I get your main point and there’s no real pride to be had in working for money but there’s a contradiction in some things you say.
You say they are replaceable cogs in the machine and rightly so. However that directly contradicts the notion that being a wage slave contributes to society and taxes. It’s the employer who actually pays that tax burden, not the employee although your pay sleeve will give you that impression but if “you” didn’t have to pay taxes it’s just the cost to the employer that decreases. And like said above if you don’t take the job somebody else will. The only “contribution “ to soyciety is no longer getting welfare in case you do.
I agree that being a net tax contributor could be seen as a way of contributing to soyciety. I was more trying to highlight the fact that their contribution is pointless because if they didn't do their particular job, then someone else would and the taxes would get paid anyway. I also think that since I'm a literal autist, contributing to a soyciety that despises autists is cucked.
Brainwashed idiots like normies brag about working and thinking they're "contributing to society".
It's amazing how many wageslaves not only defend their servitude, but actively attack those who want no part in wagecuckery.
neets are royalty among normalcattle wagecucks :feelscomfy: but unlike in old times you can't hang the peasant for talking back so they bark sometimes :feelscomfy:
Sometimes it is fun to kick back, relax, and contemplate the fact that the mere existence of NEETs causes the bitter wagecucks endless seething.

Activity
So far there's no one here