Why are boomer parents so retarded?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Obviously they're a million times more well-adjusted and successful than I'll ever be.

And yet so many times, almost every day when they say something, I wonder "wtf, are they retarded? who the fuck thinks like this?".

I was talking to dad about jobs and then we talked about courses and stuff. I was saying it will be tough to find a job, I wonder what I could do instead. And he starts going on about talking online courses and attending random seminars. I said ok, about what? And he starts with the same fucking idea he shoves down my throat, "how to access european funds" and stuff like that. I sit there bewildered, thinking "what the fuck does that have to do with me? I'm just some autistic fucking NEET, not some business owner or researcher, how is that relevant to my life?". But he thinks that if I learn how to access european funds and stuff, then I can just come up with a business idea and the EU would give me some funds.

Idk what it is with boomers. So fucking optimistic and naive. Like yeah, just go out there and take it! Make the world your bitch! All you need is willpower and drive! What the fuck?

It's gotten to the point that I'm better off just caving in and wageslaving than just going along with whatever harebrained ideas they have. At least I wouldn't be wasting time on another fucking useless diploma or whatever. Ahh fuck why can't I just die already, I'm praying for my death every day now, don't wanna fucking wageslave or anything else either.

Now dad is a little bit mad at me cause I rejected that idea, he told me "well then just stay in your room on your PC all your life". I can sense it, the big argument is right around the corner. Haven't even talked to my mom about jobs and whatnot, that's another powder keg. Shit will go down soon, it'll get ugly.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Obviously they're a million times more well-adjusted and successful than I'll ever be.

And yet so many times, almost every day when they say something, I wonder "wtf, are they retarded? who the fuck thinks like this?".

I was talking to dad about jobs and then we talked about courses and stuff. I was saying it will be tough to find a job, I wonder what I could do instead. And he starts going on about talking online courses and attending random seminars. I said ok, about what? And he starts with the same fucking idea he shoves down my throat, "how to access european funds" and stuff like that. I sit there bewildered, thinking "what the fuck does that have to do with me? I'm just some autistic fucking NEET, not some business owner or researcher, how is that relevant to my life?". But he thinks that if I learn how to access european funds and stuff, then I can just come up with a business idea and the EU would give me some funds.

Idk what it is with boomers. So fucking optimistic and naive. Like yeah, just go out there and take it! Make the world your bitch! All you need is willpower and drive! What the fuck?

It's gotten to the point that I'm better off just caving in and wageslaving than just going along with whatever harebrained ideas they have. At least I wouldn't be wasting time on another fucking useless diploma or whatever. Ahh fuck why can't I just die already, I'm praying for my death every day now, don't wanna fucking wageslave or anything else either.

Now dad is a little bit mad at me cause I rejected that idea, he told me "well then just stay in your room on your PC all your life". I can sense it, the big argument is right around the corner. Haven't even talked to my mom about jobs and whatnot, that's another powder keg. Shit will go down soon, it'll get ugly.
JFL, your dad seems to have high hopes for you tbh. Too bad he doesn't know that you are on neets.me and have given up.
Honestly if I were you, I would take the chance if you want some excitement and adventure.
Starting a business is easy, but making it grow is going to be difficult.
Just have to come up with a good idea, think of something that makes the world better even a little bit, and make sure you can spread the idea everywhere to make money on it.

Activity
So far there's no one here