• Never-ending winter

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Title

That's all I know of here any one I missed let me know the qualifications are a neet and and incel can't just be one or the other I'll do true incel poll next

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Ahhhhhh, a late at night user poll by the great Neetgod. Not sure what info you are trying to acquire with this lazy poll, maybe ask your glowie boss what :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:terms and options you should include in the poll before posting, otherwise you may be demoted to a lower level agent, eating raman noodles with your shitty wage bucks while your wife looks for the latest tik tok rapper to fuck.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ahhhhhh, a late at night user poll by the great Neetgod. Not sure what info you are trying to acquire with this lazy poll, maybe ask your glowie boss what :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:terms and options you should include in the poll before posting, otherwise you may be demoted to a lower level agent, eating raman noodles with your shitty wage bucks while your wife looks for the latest tik tok rapper to fuck.
Me and @Lain are trying to access who we should arrest first properly going to be Celtictruecuck

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I get more neetbux then you niggas and i dont have to pay for rent and food

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I get more neetbux then you niggas and i dont have to pay for rent and food
:feelsuhuh:So I guess you were larping you told me your rent was 200 and you don't get food credits great job lying so wich one is it:feelsahhh:. I have a memory like a computer :feelsahhh:

If you include my food credits I get 1120 plus I can earn 300 a month with out looseing my benefits :feelsahhh:in dollars not gay euros or what ever faggy currency you use so I still mog you:feelslol: parents pay my rent, free utilities and I'm about to up grade to a nicer 1 bedroom apartment with a swimming pool a block away from the blade my nigga . :yay:

:soy:You don't qualify for this poll cause your not an incel. :soy: but you would definitely win the biggest thug maxed tyrone poll here in a land slide so be grateful :feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
:feelsuhuh:So I guess you were larping you told me your rent was 200 and you don't get food credits great job lying so wich one is it:feelsahhh:. I have a memory like a computer :feelsahhh:

If you include my food credits I get 1120 plus I can earn 300 a month with out looseing my benefits :feelsahhh:in dollars not gay euros or what ever faggy currency you use so I still mog you:feelslol: parents pay my rent, free utilities and I'm about to up grade to a nicer 1 bedroom apartment with a swimming pool a block away from the blade my nigga . :yay:

:soy:You don't qualify for this poll cause your not an incel. :soy: but you would definitely win the biggest thug maxed tyrone poll here in a land slide so be grateful :feelsuhuh:
i lived in a appartement before coming to the mental asylum nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
OK you lived in an apartment and your point is what I basically live in asylum right now bro it's fucking embarrassing if I have a guest they have to show there i.d to come inside jf any hole is going to assume it's a nutter house

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:soy:Why you mad bro I didn't quite understand what you said is what I ment daddy:soy:

:soy:Dont be mad I promise I'll lick your balls :soy:

Are we pregnant yet:feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:soy: I'd be honored to check your digs if you make it to Cali I'll definitely lick your balls for free ngl :soy:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
OK you lived in an apartment and your point is what I basically live in asylum right now bro it's fucking embarrassing if I have a guest they have to show there i.d to come inside jf any hole is going to assume it's a nutter house
Same i cant bring anyone under 18 but i had stacy yesterday in my room naked:feelsdumb::feelsshh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Same i cant bring anyone under 18 but i had stacy yesterday in my room naked:feelsdumb::feelsshh:
Do they have to show there i.d. when they come in? So do they cook you meals there? Let me guess you met her on Tinder tyron maxing? Jkmn

Activity
So far there's no one here