Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Another person

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Neetgod2

Come out of the shadows Rebecca
Time online
9d 1h 55m
Bro, please provide some detailed definition of what a true Neet is, you cant just say title and leave a poll you lazy mofo ahahhahaha
Huh nigga come on now uban dictionary does wonders neet means not in employmemt, education or training celibate or neetcel

You get extra points if you live at home get neet bux and are an incel

Neetgod2

Time online
9d 1h 55m
I really don't want to win this but in my heart of hearts I think it would be between CelticTruecel @CelticTruecel NeverEndingWinter @NeverEndingWinter and me.
It's close but I'm putting Celtictruecuck over you cause he's also poor atleast you have a career and some hope of betabuxing how old are you again 25 right

Khaos

NEET
Time online
28d 8h 54m
It's close but I'm putting Celtictruecuck over you cause he's also poor atleast you have a career and some hope of betabuxing how old are you again 25 right
I agree with you, even if he wasn't neet his autism alone can destroy his life any moment he leaves his room. More or less but I don't want to say exact age because I'm scared of Mr. Lain @Lain :feelsheh:

Neetgod2

Time online
9d 1h 55m
I agree you have it bad boyo but I wouldn't be so quick to say it's you. Could still be worse especially in the face.
Nah Celtictruecuck is the truest here guys come on its not even close