Whos the biggest wanna be elitist on this form

Who's the biggest elitist wanna be here?

• Looksmaxrefugee 2

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Looksmaxrefuge 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looksmaxrefugee 2

• Looksmaxrefugee 2

• Or looksmaxrefugee 2

• Looksmaxrefugee 2

• Looksmaxrefugee 2

• Looksmaxrefugee 2

• Looksmaxrefugee 2

• Looksmaxrefugee 2

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Its @Looksmax Refugee II and it's not even close hes always going on and on about how making 60k a year is easy and how successful he will be even though the thread has nothing to do with him he will make it all about himself but nobody even asked him what a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
EC83CCCD 8B41 435E B95D EDE994FE648C

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I said it was doable not easy, and I was talking about the people in the market for a house, not the average person. Of course a person who makes less then 60k isn't even thinking about buying a house. On top of that I was talking about the opportunity to get a house for relatively cheap in a few states. You're making it sound like I was saying anybody anywhere could buy a house easily.I was never talking about myself either, not even once. I dare you to post a screenshot of me mentioning myself being able to make 60k. Didn't you say we would agree to disagree on this matter in pm's and now you're bringing this up again?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I said it was doable not easy, and I was talking about the people in the market for a house, not the average person. Of course a person who makes less then 60k isn't even thinking about buying a house. On top of that I was talking about the opportunity to get a house for relatively cheap in a few states. You're making it sound like I was saying anybody anywhere could buy a house easily.I was never talking about myself either, not even once. I dare you to post a screenshot of me mentioning myself being able to make 60k. Didn't you say we would agree to disagree on this matter in pm's and now you're bringing this up again?
Yes but you made a thread that you cant trust fat users which was a direct attack on me so I thought you wanted to go to war with me wich I didnt want and am willing to forgive if we just drop this hole thing dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here