Who moggs

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Here are the stats

Neetgod
96% white, 6'2, 40 years old, full head of hair, neetcel, if lost 80 pounds could be a chadlite, had sex with around 350 to 400 bitches, 200 of them were free Stacey lite, 100 snow bunny's, getting a 300 to 500 k inheritance, own place, high rise with a view, rent coverd by parents, gets around 1k a month, has a car, driver's license, no friends, shit family, semi pro hooper, high school education

Atila

Mixed black dog, 6'2, history of parents abandoned him, no education, lives in a half way house, no inheritance, no car, no drivers license, lives off 1k a month, rent is 250 a month, gets Tinder matches, has a gf, age 25, semi pro soccer player

In my opinion I mogg atila the only thing he has over me is Tinder matches but if I lost weight I could get just as much coochie I win sorry @Atila I mogg you :feelsthumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Your a cuckold cripple what do you know

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Here are the stats

Neetgod
96% white, 6'2, 40 years old, full head of hair, neetcel, if lost 80 pounds could be a chadlite, had sex with around 350 to 400 bitches, 200 of them were free Stacey lite, 100 snow bunny's, getting a 300 to 500 k inheritance, own place, high rise with a view, rent coverd by parents, gets around 1k a month, has a car, driver's license, no friends, shit family, semi pro hooper, high school education

Atila

Mixed black dog, 6'2, history of parents abandoned him, no education, lives in a half way house, no inheritance, no car, no drivers license, lives off 1k a month, rent is 250 a month, gets Tinder matches, has a gf, age 25, semi pro soccer player

In my opinion I mogg atila the only thing he has over me is Tinder matches but if I lost weight I could get just as much coochie I win sorry @Atila I mogg you :feelsthumb:
Yall are retarded you chose a poor orphan mixed dog with nappy hair for a man with black silky locks and fucks to 3 bitches a week sorry @Atila you my dog but It's over for you I mogg you and everyone one on this forum ngl :feelsok:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't give a shit what some dick riding incels think, there not thinking outside the box my nigga Bro I got mad respect for your Hustle your a real ass nigga no doubt your like the Stephen curry of neets but I'm the Michael Jordan of neets. I have full independence thanks to good boy points. Your too reliant on your gf. The bitches I fuck got ten times more cake dude sorry but Second place isn't bad though dog. :feelsok:

Last edited by a moderator:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I don't give a shit what some dick riding incels think, there not thinking outside the box my nigga Bro I got mad respect for your Hustle your a real ass nigga no doubt your like the Stephen curry of neets but I'm the Michael Jordan of neets. I have full independence thanks to good boy points. Your too reliant on your gf. The bitches I fuck got ten times more cake dude sorry but Second place isn't bad though dog. :feelsok:
I live free in mental asylum and i get neetbux i dont need my gf she just wants to pay for everything im not stopping her and she is white with green eyes and she has angel skull can you even get a white girl bro?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I live free in mental asylum and i get neetbux i dont need my gf she just wants to pay for everything im not stopping her and she is white with green eyes and she has angel skull can you even get a white girl bro?
Impressive you said you payed 200 for rent? so wich one is it. I've changed my mind were tied cause you have a gf and Tinder matches I'm just a spoiled brat well sort over my dad is wealthy but barley gives me jack shit just pays rent but I have to pay for everything else.

I can easily fuck a snow bunny for a 100 but I've fucked many snow bunny's for 40 to 60 bucks when I get lucky sometimes but it's rare.

But before I gave up on my looks say 34 I fucked alot of snow bunny's I lost count probably about 100 or so I used to fuck about 2 to 6 bitches a month going to bars. I would even go alone and slay. But those days are behind me. I never had luck with online dating but did well face to face. I had a couple gf but let's see hmm 3 of them were white bitches. If I loose weight I could get laid for free but I'd much rather just fuck cheep hookers. Each side has its advantage

What's your body count I've lost track I'd say anywhere from 300 to 400 bitches. But I'm uch older then you so I've got a head start.

I'm torn love and validation is great but only if it's with a hole that gives you a positive energy so I commend you for that. She sounds like a nice lady. Do you share much in common? How is the conversation?

Activity
So far there's no one here