Discussion Who is the most based user on the forum?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
and why? And stop stealing my who is the most type beat thread nigga i smack the shit out of you at the neets meetup @Neetgod2
Now that lains gone the only too I can think of is neetgod and atila are there even any other neets oh @Lord Rottermere is a full time neet too I believe

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Now that lains gone the only too I can think of is neetgod and atila are there even any other neets oh @Lord Rottermere is a full time neet too I believe
You can't be based because you use ignore lists like an abused dog.

MisakaSis

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Aged badly. Nigga ran away pissing and screaming the moment someone got GF.
I assumed it was all spectacle. Either way the knowledge he left made up for it in my book

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I assumed it was all spectacle. Either way the knowledge he left made up for it in my book
Are you now dumpsterdivemaxxed? What kind of pampers do you usually find?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Aged badly. Nigga ran away pissing and screaming the moment someone got GF.
Agreed I was wrong @Lain is a bitch ass nigga
I always knew there was something fishy about him I never was comfortable with the nigga from the beginning. If everything he said was true why would he waste his time here there was just something off about him but I only spoke up once @Fabio did because I knew users here idolized him and would defend lain to the death because you all desperately want to believe every word he says. We were joking saying he's a fed but the truth is he was probably making shit up on the fly I'm convinced he was lying most of the time about himself and the knowledge bombs could be internet searches worded in a way designed to impress if he's really a scammer you should at least expect that much.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I always knew there was something fishy about him I never was comfortable with the nigga from the beginning. If everything he said was true why would he waste his time here there was just something off about him but I only spoke up once @Fabio did because I knew users here idolized him and would defend lain to the death because you all desperately want to believe every word he says. The truth is he was probably making shit up on the fly I'm convinced he was lying most of the time about himself and the knowledge bombs could be internet searches worded in a way designed to impress if he's really a scammer you should at least expect that much.
Facts reading back my pms with him i think he just couldnt cope with being chadlite and not getting a stacy gf
28E1D14D 411A 4A34 B63C 0CF66A89F897B4914A8B F78F 439F 8B86 1DFED9AB1160

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Facts reading back my pms with him i think he just couldnt cope with being chadlite and not getting a stacy gf
View attachment 30878View attachment 30879
I think he definitely had some mental disorders himself. That's the most logical explanation for his ramblings and personality shifts other than fed. Don't get me wrong though I know he's obviously smart I just could never trust him he was being too slick manipulating others even here. When it's too good to be true it's probably too good to be true.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
and why? And stop stealing my who is the most type beat thread nigga i smack the shit out of you at the neets meetup @Neetgod2
im the only poster fighting against the foid scourage, so of course im the most based

Activity
So far there's no one here