Who is the comfiest neet here

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Are any neets here really comfy with a chill lifestyle or is your life full of never ending panic/survival mode/regret/sadness?

If I had to guess @Neetgod sounds like one of the comfiest neets here since he owns a hybrid mattress and electric blanket. Any neets that think they are more comfy than neetgod?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Are any neets here really comfy with a chill lifestyle or is your life full of never ending panic/survival mode/regret/sadness?

If I had to guess @Neetgod sounds like one of the comfiest neets here since he owns a hybrid mattress and electric blanket. Any neets that think they are more comfy than neetgod?
When my savings run out I'm fucked @weebhunter mogs me in comfy hes spoiled by his granny for being a good Christian cuck boy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I

Will say this though I actually mog every one in neet comfy tools I have the hole repertoire in my bag so when I go broke I will still be living in luxury

Activity
So far there's no one here