who is here because of bad choices they made?

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Me since I have gone to college
Same here. My life before college/university was actually "ok". [UWSL][UWSL]Was very lucky to never been bullied in school and found it quite easy to get good grades. But then I somehow got more and more introverted, isolated, anxious.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]To this day I still don't know what exactly triggered this downward spiral back then.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

N

Nuggetsvolume1

NEET
May 6, 2021
I dunno, dude, I dropped out of school in 9th grade (come from good family, thank god) and played in a punk band because I was psycho and wanted to do things "my way". I had a nervous break down and dropped out of school. I then spent 17-27 pursuing college to make up for lost times in a failed attempt to be a normie. Thankfully, I was good looking and could force myself to extrovert, so I did date. Everything in my 20's was an attempt to overcome mental illness and be normal. Every attempt failed, and I would freak out for like a year after a break up. Bottom line: if you are fucked up, you are fucked up for life. I also did three years of therapy....group therapy...didn't do shit. Tried A.A., too. Nuthin' can fix me.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
Your Delusions don't have to be Reality

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
1354887E 90D8 4C71 AA9C C556211C3537

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I don't believe I have made any bad choices. I've only made choices and they have lead me here.

A good choice can lead to multiple bad choices, and a bad choice can lead to multiple good choices. Am I right?

So, I can't say whether the choices I've made were good or bad.

All I know is that I'm here. I haven't died prematurely. So none of my choices have been fatal.

But you never know. A walk to the supermarket can be fatal.

Is it a bad choice to go out, or should I stay in? Idk.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Same here. My life before college/university was actually "ok". [UWSL][UWSL]Was very lucky to never been bullied in school and found it quite easy to get good grades. But then I somehow got more and more introverted, isolated, anxious.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]To this day I still don't know what exactly triggered this downward spiral back then.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I really wasn't in a good position to socialize with other students and stuff. So most of the lectures I just sat alone. There were few students who I would talk to whenever we met at the campus, but yeah, we didn't go the same path etc. My confidence dipped after getting hit with some bad grades, I burned out and it was all downhill from there. I had no mates to talk about the bad grades and shit, so I had no one to motivate me to continue with my studies :sneaky:

But then I became interested in employing myself. And I've been on that path for a couple of years. I'm only now getting some results – nothing to brag about, though. Yeah, so basically, idk. But I don't think that quitting school was necessarily a bad idea.

But I have lied to my family and friends that I'm still going to school and shit. They are seriously waiting me to graduate soon. So, yeah :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I really wasn't in a good position to socialize with other students and stuff. So most of the lectures I just sat alone. There were few students who I would talk to whenever we met at the campus, but yeah, we didn't go the same path etc. My confidence dipped after getting hit with some bad grades, I burned out and it was all downhill from there. I had no mates to talk about the bad grades and shit, so I had no one to motivate me to continue with my studies :sneaky:

But then I became interested in employing myself. And I've been on that path for a couple of years. I'm only now getting some results – nothing to brag about, though. Yeah, so basically, idk. But I don't think that quitting school was necessarily a bad idea.

But I have lied to my family and friends that I'm still going to school and shit. They are seriously waiting me to graduate soon. So, yeah :rolleyes:
Holy fuck mate how long have u kept up your school lie?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
From 2018 :feelseheh:
Holy shit balls of fire mate you done carried a lie for four dam years. That's fucking insane. It must be exhausting caring that sharad off for that long. Are u ever going to come clean

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021

I feel you. College/uni was the loneliest time in my life, especially the last semesters where you have to write your final graduation thesis.[UWSL][UWSL] In the morning I went to the library, sat all day alone in front of my laptop with headphones on, until I went home alone in the evening.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]But I have lied to my family and friends that I'm still going to school and shit. They are seriously waiting me to graduate soon. So, yeah :rolleyes:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
That's quite intense but don't stress out over that too much because people lie constantly. Also you don't owe them anything.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Holy shit balls of fire mate you done carried a lie for four dam years. That's fucking insane. It must be exhausting caring that sharad off for that long. Are u ever going to come clean
I hope not. That's why I want to start a business. So I can say I have dropped out for being too busy or that I've been working on that business while studying etc. :feelseheh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I hope not. That's why I want to start a business. So I can say I have dropped out for being too busy or that I've been working on that business while studying etc. :feelseheh:
Why do u care what they think so much if I found out my friend was lying to me about something as silly as this I would never talk to them again your tripping dude just come clean man it's over

Activity
So far there's no one here