News Who here is an actual neet?

Are you a neet?

• Total voters
Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I was just wondering about the demographics of this forum because I stumbled upon the rules page and it said this:

• Honorary Member (Allowed):
    • Person who is not currently NEET, but finds the community relatable and wants to contribute.
There are definitely wagecucks here but I only know of @Brother Wagecuck

Don't really understand it myself as to why non-neets are allowed here on a 'neet' forum, but i don't have any problems with it especially considering deleting anyone from the already decrepit userbase is obviously not good for the activity of the forum. So anyway, vote in poll what you are.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
NEET, almost finished my required classes to graduate so I will be fully soon.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021

Meh

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Have never really had a job. I once occupied some sham position set up by a relative, which I was pressured into doing, but it lasted only a week. If I'd be barred from lying on a resume, the "work experience" section would be totally blank. I didn't graduate high school and the idea of trying to go to college doesn't appeal to me. I had neetbux for a while (some of which I saved), but they rescinded it, and I'm unlikely to be eligible again unless I start checking in and out of mental institutions. I doubt that this lifestyle will ever change (certainly, I'm in no hurry to change it just because it upsets other people who consider me as a non-productive member of society or whatever).

E

EndingItAll

Banned
Aug 8, 2021
I recently quit my first job (retail) after a year. I'm starting university next month. I guess right now I am by definition a NEET though.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
10 year NEET :feelsmmm: modern economics in technological society is absurd any other way. Machines were created to stop hard labour and to allow an abundance of free time and true wealth. When a person at a factory is replaced by a machine, immediately they are told they must go retrain in another skill. Because the factory owner isn't paying the incomes of the workers anymore, those people can't buy his goods or any other goods. So they must go and learn another skill that will inevitably be replaced by machines as a result of technological progress and for what, to repeat the cycle? To survive doing meaningless chores that a machine will eventually be doing soon enough? I see no merit in it, it's a grand waste of time. Imagine knowing that you will die one day, that your time on this Earth is limited and spending a significant chunk of the healthiest years of your life doing these meaningless chores.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Can't afford to be NEET if I want to escape this hellhole I live in.

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
I prefer the term "temporarily embarrassed neet". I was a NEET for years before I fell for the wagie cope that work will bring me happiness and fulfillment. Two years in and that's absolutely not the case. I was happiest as a NEET and the only negative part of it was worrying about the future. Can't wait to quit relatively soon and resume the good life

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I've been a neet for many years. I'm trying to get a job I believe I could like.

Oenz

Oenz

Homelessmaxxing in 5 months!! :D
Jul 1, 2021
in a few months going get Disability money and have my parents get me a Trailer house to live in a White Rebel trailer park

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
Well, i was a NEET from 16 to 25yo. In this time i was learning programming. I got my first job in 2012. Back then i didn't even know to to communicate with p-people. I'm still lonely, no GF, virgin, but at least i have money to buy my things. I just want to work enough to buy me a house, i really hate the necessity to wake up early just to attend a fucking meeting.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
How was it and did you pay for it yourself or did some org cover it?
Job centre covered it. Wasn't too bad, I don't feel confident driving one though especially in a busy warehouse. Only had 4 days on the trucks and I failed my test first time as I didn't raise the forks high enough. Instructor gave me another go as I was nervous and fumbling the first time

Activity
So far there's no one here