Who here is actually taking the vaccine?

• Thread starter Braziliancel193
  • Start date
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
no way in hell am I taking that vaccine.
i know @Haruhi Suzumiya @Cope Artist and @Unemployed . since they fucking LOVE science :giggle::D.
they will glady take the vaccine.
Of Course @Haruhi Suzumiya Is Taking The Vaccine LOOL
I recommend the Vaccine To All Niggers:
T-2018-HRS-Vaccine-chemical-depopulation-blacks.jpg

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Here, we can't take the vaccine, even if we want to. Our government doesn't have enough vaccines for everyone.
Richest men in Turkey right now:
5c01676266a97cdcd320cfe9

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
keep crying for gang rapist badboy low inhib curry freaks

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
your mom didn't know as wel when i raped her last night
imagine fucking a gook JFL at you; anyone can get laid with a noodlewhore roasite. Your sister pussy on the other hand was so fucking tight and unused

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
no way in hell am I taking that vaccine.
i know @Haruhi Suzumiya @Cope Artist and @Unemployed . since they fucking LOVE science :giggle::D.
they will glady take the vaccine.
Haha. I fucking love science. How did you know that? :feelslol:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
The problem with these guys who spread their cheeks to authority is that they have never fought for anything in their lives. In prison, they are the ones who get passed around. They think crying is normal and acceptable for a man.

Forever underage girls have faked their id and used stealth to get places that are adults only. A modern man rather drinks cum than uses his brain.
These weak men break under pressure, even tho there are ways to overcome this.
I can't believe to this day what a pussies huge muscular chads at my workplace were. They took the vaccine and now there are 11 men with inflamed joints in surgery because of it. One guy told me it takes a great amount of pain if he doesn't empty his bladder constantly.
I could go on forever but in short, I have gotten a great amount of pressure through threats in violence, blackmail, and intimidation from those who got thevaxx. I have been filmed on Facebook for walking around without a mask, drunk foids coming to my face making fun of me, and publicly humiliate me online while knowing I can't touch them.

No matter what these fuckers say or do, I stand proud and go down only with a fight. If enough people create a community like in America, there is a way to live amongst unvaccinated, also, 99% of doctors are crooked and will make you fake covid passport.
To me, someone who intentionally takes the vaccine is a coward murderer who keeps shedding on people close to them.

I'll never be forced to become a biological weapon, I won't kill for anyone. If you are vaccinated, stop the cycle. If you keep taking the shots, you are the worst kind of human being in the existence.
Btw, science is against vaccines. These retards get their facts from the media. If you got to these vaxxers websites or on FDA/CDC, they tell you it's experimental and they are not accountable for your side effects or death.

Activity
So far there's no one here