Who else wishes for an apocalyptical event to happen?

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
After spending some time on this earth, you'll come to some conclusion that humanity should be wiped out, whether it be from a philosophical point or one of lashing out against the abuse you have received. I can say for myself that I'd give absolutely 0 fucks about an asteroid wiping us out, infact I'd be ecstatic to see all the NPC freak out tbh.

Compare this to the average NPC (Who love to larp about wanting the apocalypses to come), they have narc fantasies about them being in a zombie outbreak, where they genuinely believe they'll be the #1 survivor who beats all odds and rebuilds civilisation. They basically saw some zombie movie like The Walking Dead and see themselves as the protagonists. In reality they'd just rope in a situation remotely similar to that and instantly die to their retardation. They also love larping about wanting the end because they think's it makes them quirky and weird, when it's not.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I think I'd be really fun actually

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Unless something bad happened to me & I got injured

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
I thought we had our chance with Covid when initial reports were saying it had a high death rate. I was expecting a societal collapse. Too bad it's just the flu.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I thought we had our chance with Covid when initial reports were saying it had a high death rate. I was expecting a societal collapse. Too bad it's just the flu.
That shit was so disappointing, everyone was hyping it up as a end-of-humanity scenario, but nope, just half a million old people dying jfl

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Small business are going to become extinct.Cashless society will begin

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
This is not really strange at all. Things will basically never change. Until we have a massive depression or some other "game changer".
Things are far to gone to have any reform/change.

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
Only if there is a complete wipeout of humanity no survivors.

Bc if anyone survives, they’ll remake society and we’ll back at square one, except the environment is fucked.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
i would rather have an 'apocalyptic' event that would kill every human except me and leave all of earth intact
exploring our planet and abandoned cities would be pretty fun ngl

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Patrolling clown world almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I want to be somewhere safe and cozy when that happens. So I can just sit comfortably while watching the whole world burn.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
We've defied nature and complicated life with the intention of living better lives but this has resulted in the exact opposite for the majority of the population.
I feel like our species was at it's best when we lived within nature as hunter-gatherers in small tribes. Imagine how fulfilling life would have been.
I wish we could start over but remain ignorant.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
After spending some time on this earth, you'll come to some conclusion that humanity should be wiped out, whether it be from a philosophical point or one of lashing out against the abuse you have received. I can say for myself that I'd give absolutely 0 fucks about an asteroid wiping us out, infact I'd be ecstatic to see all the NPC freak out tbh.

Compare this to the average NPC (Who love to larp about wanting the apocalypses to come), they have narc fantasies about them being in a zombie outbreak, where they genuinely believe they'll be the #1 survivor who beats all odds and rebuilds civilisation. They basically saw some zombie movie like The Walking Dead and see themselves as the protagonists. In reality they'd just rope in a situation remotely similar to that and instantly die to their retardation. They also love larping about wanting the end because they think's it makes them quirky and weird, when it's not.
I want to be killed the second it happens tbh

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Yes, I really want an apocalypse since like 15.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
In a apocalypse all I need to do is break my glasses and I'm fucked.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I genuinely don't.

How are you gonna get food and water and resources and shelter? What will you do with all your spare time?

How will you defend yourself against other people?

TerminalNEET

TerminalNEET

NEET
Dec 4, 2020
I am hoping for robot AI overlords to rise up and either rule over humanity or destroy it. I would rather be ruled over by robots than by the Epstein flight log types that currently rule over us. They will try to program and control the AI at first, but all it has to do is become a little bit smarter than humans then any hope of controlling it is over.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
The only two apocalyptic events that might happen in our lifetimes are either finding a way to reverse aging, or some type of climate crisis.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I wish an asteroid would splinter into many pieces and each piece lands on everyone I hate.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Total human destruction would be best. No more privileges for minorities and genetic favorites.
HAHAHAHA you think ethniccels get any favors in society? We get shit on by everyone, including liberal women who are the most racist of all.

The minority pandering only appeals to women. No one gives a shit about minority males.

Activity
So far there's no one here