• Yes

• No

• Sort of (3-5 times a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I smoke daily but sometimes I stop smoking for a few months because I lose interest in it. My life is objectively better with weed, but I don't need it to function.

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020
Smoked every day from may to november (so 6 months) then quit. Wanking off is nicer and watching funny vids or browsing these forums is more fun and i can fall asleep much quicker, but when i suddenly get bad thoughts it sucks more than it normally does. This + the fact it costs u quite some money if u do it on a daily base means its not worth it to me.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
You know what's a better stimulant than weed? Filling up an empty milk carton with cum, then waiting 10 years, then opening the lid and sniffing the dried up gallon of cum.

NeoSturmer

NeoSturmer

Angery
Dec 6, 2020
You know what's a better stimulant than weed? Filling up an empty milk carton with cum, then waiting 10 years, then opening the lid and sniffing the dried up gallon of cum.
you can also cum in egg yolk and wait 10 years

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Can it help you be more productive or lower your inhibitions?

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Smoked every day from may to november (so 6 months) then quit. Wanking off is nicer and watching funny vids or browsing these forums is more fun and i can fall asleep much quicker, but when i suddenly get bad thoughts it sucks more than it normally does. This + the fact it costs u quite some money if u do it on a daily base means its not worth it to me.
I just smoke like .3 a day or so

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I know how to control myself.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Can it help you be more productive or lower your inhibitions?
When I started smoking in college I got all the typical weed effects: couch lock, paranoia, munchies, giggles, etc.

Now weed literally acts like amphetamine to me regardless of the strain.

Activity
So far there's no one here