Who do you think is the most likely to be an infiltrator/girl/normie/anything else in this forum?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I don't spend that much time scrolling through all the posts so I can't make a guess.

Brutal

Brutal

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Ok so basically I have a gf but I haven't been able to see her for more than a month and I am feeling really lonely

She was the one who kept me through when I was struggling through my semester and was someone to talk to

I have been wanting to talk to her so bad but her parents took away her phone and my parents are super stingy about leaving us alone and want us to hang around with friends when we are together

So now she isn't allowed to see me or face time me because she was skipping school to talk to me and as an extroverted person and a lonley one it has hurt me more

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Honestly idk why IT or a woman would want to infiltrate here, it's just a NEET server full of dudes having good laughs.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Most zoomers under 18 on here are obvious answers, they are here to kill time, we NEETs are here forever.

And the OBVIOUS self-admitted normie who cries like Romeo because he cant see his gf for a few weeks on a forum with PERMA-NEETS/INCELS.

NONE of these GIANT FUCKING RETARDS can understand the NEETdom or INCEL life because they arent those things. Next thing you know cocksuckers will be saying YIKES SWEETY to people on here and NEETS.me becomes REDDIT.ME

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
NONE of these GIANT FUCKING RETARDS can understand the NEETdom or INCEL life because they arent those things. Next thing you know cocksuckers will be saying YIKES SWEETY to people on here and NEETS.me becomes REDDIT.ME
have you seen looksmax?

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
normie who cries like Romeo because he cant see his gf for a few weeks
Resident evil laugh lol

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Sup guys chad here, im 6’5, nordic with a monster cock; but im neet, incel, khhv due to not having a goood personality like my friend balding, 5’2 indian janitor friend

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
@NekoStance is an unironic IT poster and @Sorcerer is a blatant troll
So you're not only obsessed with me? You're obsessed with @NekoStance as well...
Listen here blond loli, this is the second time you've reported me...
IF YOU LOVE THE MODS SO MUCH JUST MARRY 'EM!!!
bcc5f5bcc697868a808bf84b077b9645664f500321774fbc749f0bd701cf7737_3.jpg

DISCORD/REDDIT/NEETS.ME SAME THING

Activity
So far there's no one here