Discussion Whites and shit.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Black women have the lowest SMV out of women and white men the highest out of men. Why is it the white men don't care about looks that much? Black women know that and of course, they are into men who have tons of choices but feel equally attracted to their black ass.
Eb0404f280370145bb396e9fcc453dbd
Be8e48287eb7ceac6933954af19ae474
Aa43ac57961ae56bf1c72327a1fa254d
Bf400af377f031e1298dc6c48888e21e
A450bfde6a6893c631b067049e0fce2b
BH6q2RVCYAEvc1K

I could post noodle and curry foids but you get the idea. Curry man would never choose his cousin over a white blonde.
Fc463238d18c33865178947181c21fb1

What a shit thread again... It's just that white people in general don't have a pack/group mentality between them, no brotherhood. Maybe women but not men. Men are after the kind, submissive pussy... That doesn't exist. Ethnic women are kind to white men because they are white, has shit to do with their personality.

Edit: I have not idea what garbage I was after, I just woke up and had to type something to distract myself from loneliness. Fuck this waste of a life I'm living.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Black women have the lowest SMV out of women and white men the highest out of men. Why is it the white men don't care about looks that much? Black women know that and of course, they are into men who have tons of choices but feel equally attracted to their black ass.
View attachment 7479View attachment 7480View attachment 7481View attachment 7482View attachment 7483View attachment 7484

I could post noodle and curry foids but you get the idea. Curry man would never choose his cousin over a white blonde.View attachment 7485

What a shit thread again... It's just that white people in general don't have a pack/group mentality between them, no brotherhood. Maybe women but not men. Men are after the kind, submissive pussy... That doesn't exist. Ethnic women are kind to white men because they are white, has shit to do with their personality.

Edit: I have not idea what garbage I was after, I just woke up and had to type something to distract myself from loneliness. Fuck this waste of a life I'm living.

based jesus

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i wouldn't mind a black weeb gf if i had the chance, not my first choice but i would take what i can, idc what other say about us and black girls
not marriage kids and sheetz idc about that stuff i despise 3DP

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
ck women have the lowest SMV out of women and white men the highest out of men. Why is it the white men don't care about looks that much? Black women know that and of course, they are into men who have tons of choices but feel equally attracted to their black ass.
View attachment 7479View attachment 7480View attachment 7481View attachment 7482View attachment 7483View attachment 7484

I could post noodle and curry foids but you get the idea. Curry man would never choose his cousin over a white blonde.View attachment 7485

Quadroon Women are hot as fuk and jump on White Cawk like Crazy.
I wish there was a specific Place where I could meet Every Kind of Woman.
dbf978b447eed3717e8467d5507a6863.jpg

@^This bish thirstin for Whites hard.
02.22.19-The-Islamic-Perspective-on-Marijuana.png

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
blahblahblah male smv rock bottom all women infinite smv etc

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
This is a zero effort thread.
What triggered you?
just tagging him for his thoughts man if anything you should be happy and yeah ik its a shitpost

• ...?
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
This actually legit. White people don't have a pack mentality at all.
People hate on Arabs and blacks but they at least have some sort of community.

If you insult an Arab, you are fighting against the whole tribe of Arabs JFL. Same with blacks. I think Arabs have one of the biggest unities. We are like brothers (maybe literally)

I think the lack of pack mentality will be the death of whites.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
"sleeping white giant". these white men are colonizing the black pussy, just like our heroic Thomas Jefferson! this event is multifaceted. they'll do it for several reasons [in no particular order]:

A. potentially overcome hypergamy: perhaps a black woman with a high value, relatively bright and successful, cheerful/optimistic white man– she may never leave him since she can't munky-branch up any higher! this may be subconscious in the white man, his attempt to keep a woman by picking a certain kind of woman. if white people are anything, they are cunning.

B. it's really a cosmic virtue signal for the entire community, elevating the status of the white in the minds of other progressive whites 😂. ...this is a white who supports multiculturalism and diversity so much, he married a Black Life™. the sting of white guilt hurts less when you can speak from a place of: "my wife and family are black" [boom, stunned to silence when faced with accusations of racism or fragility]. he can also check-in with his wife's black experience on a semi-regular basis and learn from her about his perceived privileges. she can also benefit from his perceived privileges. talk about anti-racism!

C. perhaps he really loves her after getting to know her. maybe the novelty of her blackness never wears off or maybe he enjoys the opportunity to get beyond the flesh, experiencing the being for who they are inside.

there was a time i thought that, as a white man, marrying a white woman and producing white children would be the wrong thing to do, in the eyes of history. ...that it would be hateful to do so and so should i go out looking for mates, i should exclusively date minorities. the guilt a white can feel for building a soyciety that isn't catering to every random group of random intelligences can make him do funnie thangs.

oh, and Black Lives Matter 🏳️‍🌈🏳️ gender neutral children

Last edited:
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

NEET
May 31, 2021

uh black women stick with their men. they are not fawning over average white dudes sorry. i live in the black mecca too. eh i like black chicks tho

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
uh black women stick with their men. they are not fawning over average white dudes sorry. i live in the black mecca too. eh i like black chicks tho
You revive my zero effort garbage thread from forever ago and you are still wrong. This must have hit the nerve.
Take the :blackpill: and stop lying.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Why is it the white men don't care about looks that much?
They care about looks, but even low-tier white beckies are beyond reach for most white men. So they resort to lowest SMV foids.

Also low SMV foids come with lower risk of cheating and cuckery, therefore good for making a family. Getting married to a high SMV foid means you need to live the rest your life walking on eggshells and wagecucking for bull's bastard kids.

You can't make a home with a whore, only a whorehouse.

• +1
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

NEET
May 31, 2021
You revive my zero effort garbage thread from forever ago and you are still wrong. This must have hit the nerve.
Take the :blackpill: and stop lying.
so stop bitching about being incel if black women are lining up to want to fuck you (80% of us are white on here probably). instead of bitching about life go date some black chicks then. i live in the black mecca and black women are really not interested in me or white dudes. they stick with their own men.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
so stop bitching about being incel if black women are lining up to want to fuck you (80% of us are white on here probably). instead of bitching about life go date some black chicks then. i live in the black mecca and black women are really not interested in me or white dudes. they stick with their own men.
Most here are not white, including me. Sheboons are the easiest and they always trade for the white man.

Activity
So far there's no one here